Fluorine

Charli XCX

Woah woah woah! I haven't heard Iggy rap anything as real as the stuff Angel Haze does. And her raps are a lot more clever imo

Angel Haze might be better lyrically but that raspy gasping for air flow can take a hike

Her album hasn't even sold 2,000 copies WW, she sold 857 copies in the UK the first week

And if SJW wanted to talk about Iggy calling herself a runaway slave master, may I remind you Angel said it was unimportant to come out of the closet and sexual orientation wasn't a big deal yet she seems to always remind people she's pansexual at every opportunity

BzhmW.png

I like how you bringing up sales for no reason.  Sales doesn't equal talent.

Sales equal relevancy

People give 0 fucks about Angel, musically or personally

BzhmW.png

Y'all would seriously prefer the garbage that's Angel Haze?

No OBVIOUSLY the scrapped song of the century Charli feat. Azealia Banks

Angel Haze might be better lyrically but that raspy gasping for air flow can take a hike

Her album hasn't even sold 2,000 copies WW, she sold 857 copies in the UK the first week

And if SJW wanted to talk about Iggy calling herself a runaway slave master, may I remind you Angel said it was unimportant to come out of the closet and sexual orientation wasn't a big deal yet she seems to always remind people she's pansexual at every opportunity

Now, you're name-calling. You know nothing about me. I'm not some internet social justice warrior who jumps on bandwagons and doesn't know what he's talking about. I work in the justice and social services field. I have a bachelor's degree in this field. I'm not going to buy music from a racist. That's just me. If you want to make a talentless racist rich with your money, then go ahead. 

No OBVIOUSLY the scrapped song of the century Charli feat. Azealia Banks

I am so here for that, it's probably sitting next to Broke With Expensive Taste on the shelf

BzhmW.png

This is the first time I've heard of Angel Haze. Her flow is pretty good. I'm going to have to listen to more of her stuff. Her comments aren't the least bit offensive imo. It's like the people who are asking for a colorblind world. It's unrealistic, but it's well-meaning.  

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/angel-haze-on-gay-rights-column-2014

On the other hand, Iggy called a group of soccer players dy*** and made a joke based on the stereotype of how Native Americans speak. I teach cultural diversity to law enforcement professionals, by the way. 

This is the first time I've heard of Angel Haze. Her flow is pretty good. I'm going to have to listen to more of her stuff. Her comments aren't the least bit offensive imo. It's like the people who are asking for a colorblind world. It's unrealistic, but it's well-meaning.  

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/angel-haze-on-gay-rights-column-2014

On the other hand, Iggy called a group of soccer players dy*** and made a joke based on the stereotype of how Native Americans speak. I teach cultural diversity to law enforcement professionals, by the way. 

That was YEARS ago, get a life get a grip and get over it

No one cares enough about Angel to even look that far into the shit she's saying

back to CHARLI XCX

BzhmW.png

No one cares enough about Angel to even look that far into the shit she's saying

back to CHARLI XCX

I usually agree with your posts but this time I literally can't. It doesn't matter when/where she said it, who she said it around, the point is that she did say the comments publicly on more than one occasion and it's well documented all over the internet. It makes her more of an ignoramus more than it makes her a racist though. I don't really distinguish between the two.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

back to CHARLI XCX

Why are you getting so upset? Cognitive dissonance is uncomfortable, isn't it? Iggy just learned how to shut her mouth. Even if she weren't racist and trashy, she would still lack talent. Angel Haze has an annoying voice? Iggy's poor execution of the American accent is 10 times more annoying. 

Why are you getting so upset? Cognitive dissonance is uncomfortable, isn't it? Iggy just learned how to shut her mouth. Even if she weren't racist and trashy, she would still lack talent. Angel Haze has an annoying voice? Iggy's poor execution of the American accent is 10 times more annoying. 

I'm really not upset lol. I don't care what you do or about your degree, I don't sit here bragging that I'm studying journalism with a minor in communication studies and a certificate in music business but I could if I wanted to. What you study is irrelevant to your musical opinions

I wasn't trying to get into a full blown argument, I merely expressed my opinion and disagreed with yours like I'm allowed to and now because I disagree with you I'm stupid? Discussing is the point of the thread

BACK TO CHARLI XCX, you can pm me if you want to keep this going

BzhmW.png

I'm really not upset lol. I don't care what you do or about your degree, I don't sit here bragging that I'm studying journalism with a minor in communication studies and a certificate in music business but I could if I wanted to. What you study is irrelevant to your musical opinions

I wasn't trying to get into a full blown argument, I merely expressed my opinion and disagreed with yours like I'm allowed to and now because I disagree with you I'm stupid? Discussing is the point of the thread

BACK TO CHARLI XCX, you can pm me if you want to keep this going

No one called you stupid or implied it. The mentioning of my degree was in response to you calling me a social justice warrior as if I'm just someone sitting behind a computer advocating for social justice, but not really doing anything about it. It had nothing to do with my musical tastes and neither did your calling me a social justice warrior. 

I love charli xcx. What has that bitch been up to?

I almost died when she retweeted the XCX Update account and she said she didn't even know she was doing half that shit

BzhmW.png