Fluorine

Charli XCX

I read the rules. I don't see anything about posting fan videos, so I hope this is okay. I noticed that Charli doesn't have any slideshow, tribute videos on YouTube. I'm not the best at these things, but I made one because I think every hot celebrity should have one. 

Lots of new info in this Popjustice interview thingy http://www.popjustice.com/interviewsandfeatures/an-amazing-charli-xcx-interview-slash-chat/128483/

I'll post the important things:

* The punk album is scrapped and she's finishing up the new album (she said the tracks were all in the vein of Allergic to Love and she plans on getting them out somehow)...it's less electronic and more live sounding

* The session with Dr. Luke was NOT for her

* She wanted to give Boom Clap to Hilary Duff but Hilary said she didn't like it

* She was surprised the track she did for Britney with Starsmith was asked to be finished because she didn't like it, then she said she didn't buy Britney Jean (the shade)...it was the track Orbit tweeted about and she said she does not want it leaked

BzhmW.png

Does she mean the scrapped :facepalm: :poordat:  :biblio:  album was or the new album is?

I did. :facepalm:  That's just what gays do.

The punk album is in the garbage (though she said she'll try to get the songs out somehow). She began work on another completely new album after that that should be completed by the end of July because all the writing sessions and stuff are done

BzhmW.png

Does she mean the scrapped :facepalm: :poordat:  :biblio:  album was or the new album is?

I did. :facepalm:  That's just what gays do.

I love Britney to death but where is the lie. :lmao:

i did buy it, my poor bb. not like britney cared to promo it tho :toofunny:

*Hunger Games peace sign gif*

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Being a Charli XCX fan nowadays is just predicting horrible stuff as a joke and watching it all come true.

RIP integrity :poordat: (idk maybe it'll be good but it's still clearly steering towards her newfound potential for success. even good selling out is selling out lel)

My dreams have come true. I'm glad the faux punk album was scrapped. That shit was terrible. It's not that I can't get into punk music; she's just not a punk artist. I hope all of those songs get lost in a digital black hole. 

My dreams have come true. I'm glad the faux punk album was scrapped. That shit was terrible. It's not that I can't get into punk music; she's just not a punk artist. I hope all of those songs get lost in a digital black hole.

Breaking Up and London Queen are amazing, as well as the less pop version of Boom Clap.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I should be happy right now because I wasn't excited for the punk direction, but I have a feeling the album isn't going to be the "good" pop like True Romance. If "Boom Clap" is an indicator of the album's sound I don't think I'll like it too much. I hope she proves me wrong though.

H0bDaqU.gif

I should be happy right now because I wasn't excited for the punk direction, but I have a feeling the album isn't going to be the "good" pop like True Romance. If "Boom Clap" is an indicator of the album's sound I don't think I'll like it too much. I hope she proves me wrong though.

I kind of feel the same way. I was hoping that she would incorporate some Indian/Gujarati sounds like she said she might. I like world music and urban/pop music that incorporates Indian, Arabic, East Asian, and Caribbean music.  

I kind of feel this, but I don't think Boom Clap will be super representative of the album. I'm looking at it as "album 2 lite". I mean, it's an old song she pulled out for a soundtrack... All the other tracks she said she wrote this year. I think the rest will be more interesting, and "good".

She said Boom Clap was the softest song on the album

BzhmW.png