Fluorine

Charli XCX

Oh the tables have turned!!! Lol, but I didn't not post it on purpose I'm just on mobile. The interview is in the format of a picture, she posted it on Facebook.

Lmaooo :toofunny:

But here

10540769_829671457043817_513087018276064

That article calls Patrik Berger "Lana Del Rey producer"? News to me :toofunny:

So she's using some songs from the original concept. I'm gonna make a directory of potential titles here and you guys can help me with the key:

Allergic to Love
Body of My Own
Boom Clap
Break the Rules
Breaking Up

Do It Like We're Doing It
Gold Coins
Hangin' Around

I Want Candy
I'm Not Sorry

Light it Up (unconfirmed title)
London Queen
Mess
Mow the Lawn
Not in Love
Premarital Sex
SuperLove

Key:
- Definite

- Unlikely

All the remaining tracks other than "I'm Not Sorry" were done with Patrik Berger and are likely very punk. Just threw in Mess bc it's a Patrik song and she used old songs with him before (SuperLove, Boom Clap). But "Body of My Own" sounds like it fits in with the concept!

She's even less likely to escape Cloud Aura and Dreams money can Buy considering she released them officially!

Oh yeah :air:

Or So Far Away...like there was a lot of half-rapping on TR bitch...

If she's tired of using "loads of drugs," then why don't she just stop or seek help? I don't get it.

I don't think she really meant it THAT seriously... And she didn't say which drugs. I'm sure she's fine. It was just a song about not partying and being in the entertainment world anymore and living on the countryside. I don't think she specifically was talking about quitting drugs...

I don't think she really meant it THAT seriously... And she didn't say which drugs. I'm sure she's fine. It was just a song about not partying and being in the entertainment world anymore and living on the countryside. I don't think she specifically was talking about quitting drugs...

Okay, but she's also been having panic attacks and is sad a lot. These are side effects of heavy MDMA (ecstasy) use. She's free to do what she wants to do, obviously, but I still don't get it. I don't get drug use at all.