Fluorine

Charli XCX

The single/album version is only available in the UK (for now).

The rest of the world can only buy the soundtrack version from the soundtrack release :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm loving more and more the single/album version of "Boom Clap" than the soundtrack version.

The changes are very minimal but they make the song 1000x better, thank god they used that version on the music video.

The remixes are okay, nothing special.

I completely agree. The new vocals and instrumental changes are amazing.

lABVyGE.png

I don't really like Charli. I mean, she's amazingly talented but so far I've not heard anything I've liked enough to play on repeat :/ But her music is really good. I hope I'll hear something I really like from her one day.

I don't really like Charli. I mean, she's amazingly talented but so far I've not heard anything I've liked enough to play on repeat :/ But her music is really good. I hope I'll hear something I really like from her one day.

You should give her debut album "True Romance" a shot if you haven't, it's pretty great!

If you have tried with True Romance... well... her sophomore album it's coming really soon, it may surprise you ;)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

You don't really like her but she's amazingly talented and her music is really good yet you don't really like any of it?

This doesn't really make sense to me lol...

You don't really like her but she's amazingly talented and her music is really good yet you don't really like any of it?

This doesn't really make sense to me lol...

What I mean is, she is really talented and her music is good but it's not caught me like other artists do if you catch my drift.

You should give her debut album "True Romance" a shot if you haven't, it's pretty great!

If you have tried with True Romance... well... her sophomore album it's coming really soon, it may surprise you ;)

I'll definitely give it a shot!

Has anyone bought Boom Clap from the UK store? I really want the album/single version in high quality. All I have is a music video rip. :crying:

Check out iPlusFree or other website like that one, google is your friend ;)

Either way make sure you buy the song when it's available in your country :D

Has anyone bought Boom Clap from the UK store? I really want the album/single version in high quality. All I have is a music video rip. :crying:

imusic4free has one

BzhmW.png

Why was the new version of "Boom Clap" even necessary tbh...The acoustic guitar thing during the chorus is so cheesy and just sounds invasive, like I've got something else playing in the background.

same goes for Marina. its so weird

I know that Marina said she doesn't want a Vevo because then she'll lose creative control over her videos. It might be the same reason with Charli.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I know that Marina said she doesn't want a Vevo because then she'll lose creative control over her videos. It might be the same reason with Charli.

Maybe Marina and Charli should lose some creative control over their videos, lol... I didn't know Vevo had anything to do with that, I just assumed that's all label stuff.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

@@iseeyouupsidedown

What is the point in getting vevo anyway? What does it do that makes so many artists have it?

Many do it for vevo promotion. They sell out too quickly an never realize it. Smarter artists have their official and their vevo accounts separated.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1