Fluorine

Charli XCX

That article calls Patrik Berger "Lana Del Rey producer"? News to me :toofunny:

So she's using some songs from the original concept. I'm gonna make a directory of potential titles here and you guys can help me with the key:

Allergic to Love

Body of My Own

Boom Clap

Break the Rules

Breaking Up

Do It Like We're Doing It

Gold Coins

Hangin' Around

I Want Candy

I'm Not Sorry

Light it Up (unconfirmed title)

London Queen

Mess

Mow the Lawn

Not in Love

Premarital Sex

SuperLove

Key:

- Definite

- Unlikely

All the remaining tracks other than "I'm Not Sorry" were done with Patrik Berger and are likely very punk. Just threw in Mess bc it's a Patrik song and she used old songs with him before (SuperLove, Boom Clap). But "Body of My Own" sounds like it fits in with the concept!

isnt I Want Candy a cover?

i dont think she's going to put that on the cd

UYdHGY2.png

That article calls Patrik Berger "Lana Del Rey producer"? News to me :toofunny:

So she's using some songs from the original concept. I'm gonna make a directory of potential titles here and you guys can help me with the key:

Allergic to Love

Body of My Own

Boom Clap

Break the Rules

Breaking Up

Do It Like We're Doing It

Gold Coins

Hangin' Around

I Want Candy

I'm Not Sorry

Light it Up (unconfirmed title)

London Queen

Mess

Mow the Lawn

Not in Love

Premarital Sex

SuperLove

Key:

- Definite

- Unlikely

All the remaining tracks other than "I'm Not Sorry" were done with Patrik Berger and are likely very punk. Just threw in Mess bc it's a Patrik song and she used old songs with him before (SuperLove, Boom Clap). But "Body of My Own" sounds like it fits in with the concept!

i don't understand.

Boom Clap
Break the Rules
Breaking Up
Gold Coins
Hangin' Around
London Queen
SuperLove

these song are definitely in album but others? confirmed or rumor?

MP1Az7.jpg

i don't understand.

Boom Clap
Break the Rules
Breaking Up
Gold Coins
Hangin' Around
London Queen
SuperLove

these song are definitely in album but others? confirmed or rumor?

They're all titles that have recently been registered under Charli.

X----into me, into you----X

im pretty sure she only played 14ish songs last year on tour but on her fall tour do you think charli will play a longer setlist?

I hope so since she has more material now!

Also do you guys think the new album will have 13 tracks like TR or do you think she's gonna slate us and make it 10?

I hope so since she has more material now!

Also do you guys think the new album will have 13 tracks like TR or do you think she's gonna slate us and make it 10?

I think she will have 17 songs on tour & 12-14 songs on the next album. It really depends on how some of the punk songs get considered for the pop version release.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think she will have 17 songs on tour & 12-14 songs on the next album. It really depends on how some of the punk songs get considered for the pop version release.

Yeah it's weird to me that she's saying the punk album was scrapped and the album is all new songs now but breaking up is still on it and presumably London queen because I saw another live video of her performing it that I think is recent? Maybe not though.

Yeah it's weird to me that she's saying the punk album was scrapped and the album is all new songs now but breaking up is still on it and presumably London queen because I saw another live video of her performing it that I think is recent? Maybe not though.

I guess she had some more accessible singles set aside (SuperLove, Breaking Up--though now BU will prob have less punk production), whereas the remainder of the album was more Allergic to Love-ish...So she'd take the best songs from the original and work them around her new concept. For a potential punk release I'd guess ATL, London Queen, Mow the Lawn, Premarital Sex cover, other Patrik Berger songs like "Do It Like We're Doing It."

Does anyone happen to have the official Boom Clap instrumental? All I can find is an okay fanmade one. I need it. :defeated:

http://cs536516v4.vk.me/u42009515/audios/65074d26f287.mp3?extra=KHlktcEiTD4oitTa-_G6OUPlEE2eI4AVPFGC9s5tDBo4F4F6bc0qeg30OynLzICQ3Cw6MbmF3v4M2FtfA4EBFzFH0b_q0sROXLs

(Right click "save video as" to download)

EDIT: just realised you posted the same one. I thought it was official?

The Hippie Sabotage Boom Clap remix is my favorite so far, but I wish there were a good one that didn't pitch her voice and sounded more like the original. I want a fun dancy one that could be in a club with lots of synth and bass but all of these are either really butchered or just meh remixes

Charli has as many if not more unreleased songs than Lana.  :defeated:

Can someone link me to an updated list of all her known leaked and unleaked unreleased titles? I can't be bothered to go looking through the almost 300 odd pages of this thread.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.