Fluorine

Charli XCX

Im INTERVIEWING THE PRODUCER OF 14 RIGHT NOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW

Were there any outtakes?!

Did he produce any early songs we have knowledge of?

Were there any outtakes?!

Did he produce any early songs we have knowledge of?

OFC he did, he did IWBDV, Dinosaur Sex, Emelline, Art Bitch, all of those.

X----into me, into you----X

There's no way Charli has as many if not more unreleased songs than Lana simply because Lana's a good like 7 years older than her?? I mean we're probably still missing hundreds of old Lana/Lizzy songs we don't know of. :^) though I'm sure Charli has a LOT too but yeah idk.

Uhh if it's not too late for those interview questions ask him if there are any other titles he's worked on that we may not know of! Everything they've done together.

14417469274.gif

There's no way Charli has as many if not more unreleased songs than Lana simply because Lana's a good like 7 years older than her?? I mean we're probably still missing hundreds of old Lana/Lizzy songs we don't know of. :^) though I'm sure Charli has a LOT too but yeah idk.

Uhh if it's not too late for those interview questions ask him if there are any other titles he's worked on that we may not know of! Everything they've done together.

We just don't know, Charli has been making songs for since she was at least 12. She could've written music frequently enough to have 100+ unreleased songs.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

We just don't know, Charli has been making songs for since she was at least 12. She could've written music frequently enough to have 100+ unreleased songs.

She did a hundred songs with the 14 producer alone.  :defeated:

X----into me, into you----X

Guys omg Charli is nominated for a VMA!!! Boom Clap got her nominated for artist to watch! But Sam Smith will probabaly win...

It's possible she could have a partial win because fancy is nominated a lot, but it's up against Beyoncé for almost every category and I'm pretty sure the GP respects Beyoncé way too much to vote for Fancy.

I wonder if there's a possibility she'll perform...No doubt Iggy will but she'll probably be pushing her next single, and I don't think they would set aside any time for an "artist to watch" doing something solo.

I wonder if there's a possibility she'll perform...No doubt Iggy will but she'll probably be pushing her next single, and I don't think they would set aside any time for an "artist to watch" doing something solo.

She would be pushing Fancy as a guest performer & she would be pushing Boom Clap unless she brings up a new single in time for the VMAs.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She would be pushing Fancy as a guest performer & she would be pushing Boom Clap unless she brings up a new single in time for the VMAs.

Right. Fancy will be too old and Boom Clap prob won't be enough of a hit.

He's saying basically the only way Charli would get to perform is if she does Fancy with Iggy, but Iggy might be ready to do a new single by then.

Does anyone have a good Charli masterpost? I accidently deleted all her unreleased from my computer. 

Welll…

There's the not-upscaled masterpost.

There's the original upscaled masterpost. (unreleaseds deleted)

There's the copy/ripoff of the upscaled masterpost. (has unreleaseds)

Those are all the masterposts I'm aware of.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

He's saying basically the only way Charli would get to perform is if she does Fancy with Iggy, but Iggy might be ready to do a new single by then.

yeah the Black Widow video is out in August so I think they're going to try and break Rita Ora at the VMAs

BzhmW.png

I was watching an ad before a youtube video and this came on. At first I was certain just Iggy would be in it but watch what happens next!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlb2zTbC5Pg

It's sad reading some of the comments though... By doing commercial things like this and opening herself up to the mainstream, Charli is getting a lot of hate too... People think she's just another "talentless slut" contributing to the "worst song of the year".

I was watching an ad before a youtube video and this came on. At first I was certain just Iggy would be in it but watch what happens next!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlb2zTbC5Pg

It's sad reading some of the comments though... By doing commercial things like this and opening herself up to the mainstream, Charli is getting a lot of hate too... People think she's just another "talentless slut" contributing to the "worst song of the year".

When they show this on TV they play ONLY Charli's part, it's hilarious.

But yeah watching her rise is crazy and not altogether pleasant. I think you're truly famous when there's debates on how ugly you are...I remember this happening with Lorde too :toofunny:

I'm loving more and more the single/album version of "Boom Clap" than the soundtrack version.
The changes are very minimal but they make the song 1000x better, thank god they used that version on the music video.

The remixes are okay, nothing special.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm loving more and more the single/album version of "Boom Clap" than the soundtrack version.

The changes are very minimal but they make the song 1000x better, thank god they used that version on the music video.

The remixes are okay, nothing special.

I'm a bit confused... Apparently Boom Clap just came out but it's been out on US itunes FOREVER now... Did it just come out in the UK only even though it's been out here? I thought maybe the album/video version was what we were waiting for, but the only version on US itunes is still the soundtrack one. I have no idea how to find the slightly reworked one outside of the music video.