Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just noticed Charli did a Q&A on twitter recently but I think it's the worst, least revealing one ever :/

People ask stupid questions like, "How do you always look so flawless in your pictures?" Or, "Do you believe in aliens?" She chooses to answer them. I bet she received better questions than that. She didn't answer any of mine. 

Kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

The other customers in a cafe in London's King's Cross stop what they're doing to stare. Charli XCX has just decided to demonstrate how she suffers from anxiety by climbing on to the extra-long table and crawling along it on all fours, like a disobedient toddler. "I do this weird thing in studios where I climb stuff when I get nervous," she explains. "So if we were in the studio right now, I'd be on the floor doing all of this weird shit. Stuff like that happens. That's my panic attack. Once I ran out of a studio through a window because I was so worried about passing the person that I was having this awkward moment with, so I picked my bags up and went." She adds the disclaimer that it was on the ground floor, but it was a window, "And I took the blinds out with me."

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/24/charli-xcx-interview-boom-clap-panic-attacks

That artice was weird. I have never heard anything about her panic attacks before. Also, that article said " Charli – the XCX stands for X-rated Cunt X-rated".... is that what Charli is saying now? smh

what she's saying now? She's acknowledged multiple times that it is in fact what it's always stood for but she had to say Kiss Charli Kiss because of censorship l e l

BzhmW.png

what she's saying now? She's acknowledged multiple times that it is in fact what it's always stood for but she had to say Kiss Charli Kiss because of censorship l e l

No I think it was originally kiss charli kiss from her MySpace name, but she started saying the other one as a joke to make it seem more badass

No I think it was originally kiss charli kiss from her MySpace name, but she started saying the other one as a joke to make it seem more badass

" I tried to make it stand for “Xrated Cunt Xrated” but the label wouldn’t let me."- Idol Magazine, Feb 2012

Either way she also said it doesn't stand for anything

BzhmW.png

LOL just realized interviewers no longer ask her what the XCX stands for. Like at this point that would definitely be something that would piss her off, to have to answer that again. But she's gained so much new exposure since the last time she explained it!

How do you know her panic attacks are from doing drugs? They could just be from anxiety... She never said anything about drugs.

If her panic attacks are being caused by a natural chemical imbalance, taking ecstasy would only exacerbate the problem. Ecstasy depletes the brain of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. It would be like someone with Type 1 diabetes drinking sugary sodas. 

Text "3" to 22444 to vote for Charli XCX as MTV's Artist To Watch!

Wasn't she already UK MTV's Artist to Watch? Is she going to be American MTV's Artist to Watch now?