Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just remember hearing that some people had it last year, so it has probably spread some more since back then.

Only one person we know of has it and they have not shared.

X----into me, into you----X

Is her voice really off or is someone singing along

Her guitarist always sings backup with her.

Sometimes she can't hear at all and sings out of time, out of key, and it's just kinda annoying.

Her voice also doesn't suit Charli's at all, hence why the harmonies in I Want Candy are so excruciating

X----into me, into you----X

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm soooo mixed on the lyrics...

That instrumental though!!! This is totally the stargate one because it's exactly how she described it. It seems like it's going into an EDM breakdown and then its like "I get it now!"

Also it would make sense to release the stargate song as the single...

WAIT OMG GUYS CHARLI XCX IS PERFORMING AT THE VMAS YOUVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME LIKE WHAAAAAAAAATT....

Did y'all already know this? I don't remember anyone saying anything but MTV tweeted it the other day!

edit: nvm its the preshow.... awk.... #embarrassed #asiflucyhalewouldhostthevmas

I can bop to Break The Rules. It definitely is what Charli described her new style to be and I think it's cool. I'm excited for the video and her VMA performance (even if it's just the preshow. lmao). 

edit: am i using the term bop wrong im jus trying to be cool guys

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I need the full version so bad... I think it sounds pretty good for a single! I think the "getting high and getting wet" part keeps it from being too Disney and childish. It's immature but in a punk feminist way like she said it would be. I haven't heard a hit song talk about getting wet in a while...

I need the full version so bad... I think it sounds pretty good for a single! I think the "getting high and getting wet" part keeps it from being too Disney and childish. It's immature but in a punk feminist way like she said it would be. I haven't heard a hit song talk about getting wet in a while...

She obviously means she's going to SeaWorld :whoopi:

But wtf WHY don't we have a full live video at least?

SHE POSTED ALBUM 2 IS DONE

I thought we already knew it was done? Interviews lately have been mentioning that she's finishing up her album but I've never actually seen her say that. Or maybe it's because she said she had finished RECORDING but the album still wasn't totally done until now because of mixing and stuff.

edit: oh wait, that wasn't the big announcement though! Maybe release dates soon!?  :excited: