Fluorine

Charli XCX

hmmm overall it kind of sounded better live... The verses are pretty boring... The hook is the best part and I'm not even that into it :/ and the breakdown doesn't sound as big on the studio version.

I really don't feel great about this song tbh... Is it too early to say RIP old Charli?

On a less downer note and just in general: Kind of wish the album was out earlier since I'm seeing her October 4th. I will see her and hear new songs and still not hear the album for 2-3 more weeks. :/

Also I can already tell Pitchfork is going to tear her apart... I think the reviews for her next album might not be very good... Even if she achieves the success she hopes from making songs like this, I hope she meant what she said that she doesn't give a fuck what critics think.

hmmm overall it kind of sounded better live... The verses are pretty boring... The hook is the best part and I'm not even that into it :/ and the breakdown doesn't sound as big on the studio version.

I really don't feel great about this song tbh... Is it too early to say RIP old Charli?

On a less downer note and just in general: Kind of wish the album was out earlier since I'm seeing her October 4th. I will see her and hear new songs and still not hear the album for 2-3 more weeks. :/

You've really been negative as hell about everything she's done. so.......

You've really been negative as hell about everything she's done. so.......

I feel like thats the general consensus on me but I don't think it's true  :pft:  I was uneasy at first but I got really excited for this record and was really feeling it until I heard the studio version of this song. I guess I'm alone in that, but to me the first listen reaction to Break the Rules is....  :eek:

edit: What is the credibility of this? It says that the heart sucker cover is just promotional and not official, and that there's a confirmed song on the record called "OK" http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/charli-xcx-promotional-artwork/

edit again: @@mermaid12 try xcx-army.tumblr.com's masterpost :)

This "OK" song is supposedly the one written with Madeon. It is also co-written with the guy who wrote Best Song Ever by One Direction and has also written for the Wanted and Olly Murs.

Oh, brilliant. 

X----into me, into you----X

This "OK" song is supposedly the one written with Madeon. It is also co-written with the guy who wrote Best Song Ever by One Direction and has also written for the Wanted and Olly Murs.

Back in June Charli tweeted about being in Vegas and when Madeon asked if she was still there, she replied that she had just left

I'd rather a Madeon/Charli track be for his album but whatevs

BzhmW.png