Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yas, stan. You're the only one who uses an actual picture of themselves as their icon on here but it always works.

HAHAHAHA OMG THANKS!

I hadn't noticed tbh...

I know Andrew used to have one too and now he doesn't but I still do.... (now I'm self-conscious about it  :ohno: )

edit: OMG AND BOOKY!!!! I'm not crazy!

I hella want London Queen more than Breaking Up!

I kinda want Mow The Lawn, but it's sad that I do because I only know it exists because Charli talked about fucking scrapping it, like I thought it sounded cool!

X----into me, into you----X

I hella want London Queen more than Breaking Up!

I want both :<

And just to give everyone who didn't like Break The Rules a bit of hope: That is her ONE Stargate song on this album. Everything else is produced by cool people like Patrick Berger, That guy from Vampire Weekend, and Rivers from Weezer. I think it will overall sound much better and more mature than Break the Rules.

But RIP to perhaps my favorite Charli.... Ariel Charli!!!!!!! Where did Ariel go!? He was the first producer who she worked with well and kind of got her started with her roll into fame.

Just realized that my show is two days after Sucker comes out!

inb4 Sucker was that disaster you dreamed about and the reason you cancelled your concert tickets :slayty:

BLONDE BASEBALL PLAYERS

MY ONE WEAKNESS

Date rapist teas!