Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah someone in the industry has stuff we don't, how brand new can y'all be

We should be more concerned about her being in the studio with Dr. Luke and possibly going to shit.

We should be more concerned about her being in the studio with Dr. Luke and possibly going to shit.

Considering she tweeted shade about him literally moments after, I think she's got her head in the right place.

X----into me, into you----X

Considering she tweeted shade about him literally moments after, I think she's got her head in the right place.

wait wait wait what?

qqAZ3mU.png

I think it might be songs for other artists but I don't know

BzhmW.png

So she's booked all these Boom Clap promos for July.

It's great for her career, but like...the album tentatively drops in September, and if she's still promoting Boom Clap all the way through, there's no room for Breaking Up...

So she's booked all these Boom Clap promos for July.

It's great for her career, but like...the album tentatively drops in September, and if she's still promoting Boom Clap all the way through, there's no room for Breaking Up...

I'd say right before the album seems about right

Breaking Up (feat. PItbull)

Ugh, I'mma have to ask her to stop working with people because I don't want her getting any new ideas for the album.

Save your Dr.Luke sessions for the next one, Charles.

Noooo stop!!!! Please Charli, don't let the fame get to your head bb... Give us the album you wanted to give us 3 months ago, NOT the album your label wants after Fancy and Boom clap :(

Edit: do you guys think Charli knows this thread exists? I mean afterall, it is the most popular and knowledgable Charli XCX thread on the internet... She really should know...

tbh i hope she won't be releasing Breaking up as single or anything, I really hope she changed her mind and went back to TR style music :defeated:

I would be okay with that if she ACTUALLY did but there's no way she will considering she hasn't once mentioned being in the studio with Ariel... IMO Boom Clap is NOT True Romance style. It has no tinge of retro, dark, overly synth, or alternative. It's just a pop song.

I would be okay with that if she ACTUALLY did but there's no way she will considering she hasn't once mentioned being in the studio with Ariel... IMO Boom Clap is NOT True Romance style. It has no tinge of retro, dark, overly synth, or alternative. It's just a pop song.

Yeah i know it's not TR style, but i meant that i really hope she forgets about Breaking up tbh, i wouldn't even mind it if she didn't release, I would also be ok with a album full of Superloves but Breaking Up really is really not what i really like

qqAZ3mU.png

Yeah i know it's not TR style, but i meant that i really hope she forgets about Breaking up tbh, i wouldn't even mind it if she didn't release, I would also be ok with a album full of Superloves but Breaking Up really is really not what i really like

Then go hide in True Romance, and we'll see you in 2016.  :cuteface: