Fluorine

Charli XCX

But the least we've heard her sing... Why does she have so much back track/backup singers drowning her out?

I feel like people are almost afraid to just let singers sing nowadays on live performances. Everyone relies on the back up so much. Not saying Charli doesn, because I'm sure she wants to be as live as possible, but whoever is mixing the sound or whatever feels that way.

2dt29zc.jpg

But the least we've heard her sing... Why does she have so much back track/backup singers drowning her out?

That was Iggy's team, in concert they were used a lot

BzhmW.png

Few things...

She sounded great at the billboard awards but she was so shafted... The announcer only announced Iggy and Ariana, not charli. Which probably made people who don't know her think she's Ariana or something. It was super weird because Ariana didn't come out until after fancy. Also, they cut out Charli's verse!!!!! The nerve!!!!

But she looked SUPER sexy on the red carpet. Serving side boob for the gods. I'd post pictures but I'm on my phone :/

Few things...

She sounded great at the billboard awards but she was so shafted... The announcer only announced Iggy and Ariana, not charli. Which probably made people who don't know her think she's Ariana or something. It was super weird because Ariana didn't come out until after fancy. Also, they cut out Charli's verse!!!!! The nerve!!!!

But she looked SUPER sexy on the red carpet. Serving side boob for the gods. I'd post pictures but I'm on my phone :/

actually Charli sang both parts, they just shortened it so she didn't sing it a third time which is fine imo

BzhmW.png

The album is coming out in........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zTgBTWMti0s

.....September    :facepalm:

That's 4 months and nearly 1.5 years after the debut which is a decent amount of time

It's not that awful of a wait

BzhmW.png

That's 4 months and nearly 1.5 years after the debut which is a decent amount of time

It's not that awful of a wait

This bitch said early 2014, then March, then summer, then September.  :crossed:  I love how it's gonna be a pop album tho, with a live-punk-ish twist. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

What I realized about the billboard performance is they might've just been excluding features when introducing them. Like "Iggy and Ariana" means Fancy by Iggy and Problem by Ariana...

Also... Ugh @ September. Not bad considering we got an album a year ago, but I really wanted this album for the summer...

I'm glad she got it back on track. Most artists just rip it out 30 seconds into their song if it's off (especially if their performance has cues like this).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yeah she's performed that song plenty of times in the last 2-3 weeks alone, it's not like she can't do it... And she caught herself. My grandpa (I know it sounds weird but he looks this stuff up just to comment on the negative things people say about my favorite artists) sent me a text about this claiming she didn't know she was supposed to be live and stopped the song halfway through... It totally was not that bad.