Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone please help me?

I am trying to find the original Heartbreaks and Earthquakes 21-minute long file in original quality (I remember downloading it in 320). If anyone has it, mind sharing it with me?

Also, are "SuperLove" and the "Stay Away" EP available in lossless quality?

Can someone please help me?

I am trying to find the original Heartbreaks and Earthquakes 21-minute long file in original quality (I remember downloading it in 320). If anyone has it, mind sharing it with me?

Also, are "SuperLove" and the "Stay Away" EP available in lossless quality?

I'll send Heartbreaks And Earthquakes. And I can rip SuperLove in whatever format. 

I'll send Heartbreaks And Earthquakes. And I can rip SuperLove in whatever format. 

That's super nice of you, thanks a lot! If it's possible for you to send "SuperLove" in Apple Lossless, that's the format I like the most. :D

Where be the Boom Clap video...

And since it's on the album, are we to assume it's the next single? I'm ok with it being on the album but having it be the next single would be pretty disappointing since we were already so hyped up for breaking up and we KNOW she filmed a video for it... I'm hoping boom clap is more of a promo single while breaking up is the OFFICIAL single.

Where be the Boom Clap video...

And since it's on the album, are we to assume it's the next single? I'm ok with it being on the album but having it be the next single would be pretty disappointing since we were already so hyped up for breaking up and we KNOW she filmed a video for it... I'm hoping boom clap is more of a promo single while breaking up is the OFFICIAL single.

amen. i need the breaking up studio version to be released soon. it's gonna end up having a premiere 3 months before it's itunes release tho......

lABVyGE.png

Because this forum is against name-dropping.

I was under the assumption you pulled this info off a website, it someone told you that directly then I understand

I get a little irritated, and this isn't necessarily directed towards you, when fans that know ~things~ see people discussing them or try to figure out things about them when people are sitting here that have that information

BzhmW.png