Fluorine

Charli XCX

She's performing Boom Clap and other songs tonight at 9 PM on a livestream for The Fault in Our Stars

Someone needs to record it. Maybe she'll perform London Queen and Breaking Up again. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Has Charli went on yet?

Yeah but I think she only did Boom Clap? Idk I just watched part of it because I'm kind of busy but basically Tyler Oakley (bleh) and the main actors of the movie introduced her as "here to perform boom clap" and then she sang that song...

Yeah but I think she only did Boom Clap? Idk I just watched part of it because I'm kind of busy but basically Tyler Oakley (bleh) and the main actors of the movie introduced her as "here to perform boom clap" and then she sang that song...

:\ I sat through one and a half of Ed Sheeran's performances for nothing.

She performed Boom Clap and Superlove acoustically, gave an interview, and a sneak peek of the Boom Clap video.

I'm recording it.

I was hoping for London Queen or Breaking Up. Sobbing.

lABVyGE.png

The video looks nice for Boom Clap, but kinda of just an Amsterdam version of SuperLove tbh

It looks real nice tbh. :flutter: Kinda annoys me that the clips of Charli has a purple filter on them, while the clips from the movie doesn't.

lABVyGE.png

She performed Boom Clap and Superlove acoustically, gave an interview, and a sneak peek of the Boom Clap video.

I'm recording it.

But are you never gonna post it like last time

You can watch it here. Performance around 35:00, interview around 51:20 and video teaser around 1:40:28. 

I'm sure none of us want to sit through Tyler Oakley talking, so enjoy.

Charli looks so hot in the video but what at Take My Hand all over again...Why does she do the sexy vamp shit for bubbly songs? Should be way more boom clappy

A song she wrote "Boyfriend Material" was recorded and released by Ariana Grande

Fuck :defeated: I loved that title, thought she was registering for her own album

You can watch it here. Performance around 35:00, interview around 51:20 and video teaser around 1:40:28.

I'm sure none of us want to sit through Tyler Oakley talking, so enjoy.

She looks so good, like oh my god.

Her performances were very good as usual. ❤❤❤

I hella did not know Boom Clap had an official lyric video.

Charli is so hot and talented too. I'm mad she is associating herself with such trash as  the f*lut in out stars and t*ler oakley  :biblio:  :biblio:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

A song she wrote "Boyfriend Material" was recorded and released by Ariana Grande

False.

But are you never gonna post it like last time

I didn't end up recording it.

X----into me, into you----X