Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey guys, I recently returned home from London and am super bored and made this. It's not done yet but idk what to do now... Any critiques?

tumblr_n4ta58hImD1r6wpabo1_500.png

I think it's just "hate", not "hated".

Other than that, I really like it!

X----into me, into you----X

If Breaking Up doesn't come out in the next 2, 7, or 10 hours, she'll have officially broken her promise of it coming out in April.

There's also the chance that Breaking Up was never the single, the song that she couldn't talk about was Boom Clap after all, and Breaking Up isn't even in the conceivable future. :ohno:

X----into me, into you----X

If Breaking Up doesn't come out in the next 2, 7, or 10 hours, she'll have officially broken her promise of it coming out in April.

There's also the chance that Breaking Up was never the single, the song that she couldn't talk about was Boom Clap after all, and Breaking Up isn't even in the conceivable future. :ohno:

I thought the heart/hammer picture thing you posted was *official* art. :/

Seems like :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

But guys are we forgetting the clip from Instagram of the breaking up video being filmed? And she performs it at concerts, not boom clap... And she said the next single really embodies the album and if it does, she must've completely scrapped the whole punk thing...

But guys are we forgetting the clip from Instagram of the breaking up video being filmed? And she performs it at concerts, not boom clap... And she said the next single really embodies the album and if it does, she must've completely scrapped the whole punk thing...

I hope not... or at least a half-punk half-electropop album :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So, my internet connection was shit, so it kept skipping and pausing randomly during some songs. I'll record the full concert tomorrow. I've recorded Breaking Up for y'all tho. I think it's better quality than the SXSW recording, actually.

Download + listen: 01 Breaking Up (Live in Sweden)

lABVyGE.png

So, my internet connection was shit, so it kept skipping and pausing randomly during some songs. I'll record the full concert tomorrow. I've recorded Breaking Up for y'all tho. I think it's better quality than the SXSW recording, actually.

Download + listen: 01 Breaking Up (Live in Sweden)

Thank you. I think it sounds clearer and I love listening to this at the gym!

Billboard just tweeted a new interview with Charli.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6077506/charli-xcx-fancy-iggy-azalea-icona-pop-true-romance?utm_source=twitter

They said that True Romance has only sold 12,000 copies so far. :lange: :brandy: :xcry: This makes me extremely upset tbh. I expected much more sold than that, and it especially hurts since I love the album so much, and think so highly of it.

2dt29zc.jpg

12,000 in the US though which is alright for someone that barely anyone in the US knows

if the single is timed right and she maybe gets another feature in soon, she might really break the US

BzhmW.png

Billboard just tweeted a new interview with Charli.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6077506/charli-xcx-fancy-iggy-azalea-icona-pop-true-romance?utm_source=twitter

They said that True Romance has only sold 12,000 copies so far. :lange: :brandy: :xcry: This makes me extremely upset tbh. I expected much more sold than that, and it especially hurts since I love the album so much, and think so highly of it.

Jesus Christ *buys it for everyone on Christmas*

12,000 in the US though which is alright for someone that barely anyone in the US knows

if the single is timed right and she maybe gets another feature in soon, she might really break the US

Like now tbh. With her name at the top of the iTunes chart? Duhhh. Though I guess that's what they're trying to do with Boom Clap. Sappy teen promo might work...

HERE U GO. Finally!

Charli XCX live from Umeå in Sweden (March 28th 2014)! :party:

3LOsSMs.jpg

gm1PGLQ.png

Download here!

ps!;

Grins is short because I had to cut some parts out. Some swedish woman on the radio was talking over it

for about a minute about what was coming up next on their show and shit, so I had to cut her out. That's

why it ends kinda abruptly. I tried my best to make it sound okay tho.

lABVyGE.png

HERE U GO. Finally!

Charli XCX live from Umeå in Sweden (March 28th 2014)! :party:

Download here!

ps!;

Grins is short because I had to cut some parts out. Some swedish woman on the radio was talking over it

for about a minute about what was coming up next on their show and shit, so I had to cut her out. That's

why it ends kinda abruptly. I tried my best to make it sound okay tho.

The quality is GREAT! Thank you :D

Why did she stop doing London Queen?  :ohno:

I'm so confused about what's going on with this album... I wish she would just make it clear wtf Boom Clap is. I'm really unsure if it's on the album or not because every journalist says it is. But I think they are just assuming.

I'm excited for the video though, because she shot it in Amsterdam!!! One of my all time favorite cities!

Why did she stop doing London Queen?  :ohno:

I'm so confused about what's going on with this album... I wish she would just make it clear wtf Boom Clap is. I'm really unsure if it's on the album or not because every journalist says it is. But I think they are just assuming.

I'm excited for the video though, because she shot it in Amsterdam!!! One of my all time favorite cities!

Why is she being so quiet about this album? She said it would be out in March........... Is this gonna turn into BWET?

lABVyGE.png