Fluorine

Charli XCX

i always get annoyed they don't do these listening parties anywhere around me but then i remember yeah i don't really want my first listen to be on store speakers either :awkney: i do want that goodie bag tho...

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

Got to the record store and the LP has been postponed until THURSDAY bc they wanna do it outdoors and it might rain…..I’m sick… I should’ve told a little fib and said we drove a bit to get there so she gave me free merch :trisha:

Spoiler

Just got back from the listening party at my local record store, the album is so good but Apple makes no sense lol. I loved 365 and Mean Girls. Overall this album is cunty and fun

Plus I got the little thumb drive with Von dutch and all the remixes so I’m happy about that lmao.

22 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Got to the record store and the LP has been postponed until THURSDAY bc they wanna do it outdoors and it might rain…..I’m sick… I should’ve told a little fib and said we drove a bit to get there so she gave me free merch :trisha:

I would be livid…

oh ma gawdddddd :oprah: holy shit u guys that was so good :omg: just got out of the listening party i can’t believe yall tasteless 🚬s kinda scared me into thinking this album wasn’t THE MOMENT THAT IT FUCKING IS like shiiiiiiiii i was dancing my ass off in the record store 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

So this is basically the only forum anywhere that I'd say is 'panning' this album, gee golly gosh, what a non-shocker lol. I played the 192 or w/e on some sick ass surround and even on it was absolutely amazing, I cannot wait for the 320/flac 😱. best album, no. Incredible, absolutely (I won't say which two are the most weird, out of place, trash tracks because it's the two y'all act like they aren't lmao)... You can't reason with Sucker white washers. but this album is being applauded everywhere that isn't LB, so get your shit together. and no, you aren't underground or brave for being haters vs literally every other music forum and shit 💀 (Jk I will, Girl and ITAIATT are fucking weird for this album, both. less so girl, barely)

Literally what the actual fuck was she thinking having ITAIATT on this vs Make U Mine. Ewwww. it sounds just as fucking shitty/like a literal demo as it always did. Also why did y'all ever think such a sad and desperate track should get released, LET ALONE be on this "club album" So I is actually beautiful, this is awful and always was, not sorry. 

Call me a popper sniffing twink for disagreeing, y'all literally have no original retorts except calling detractors twinks (aka f*gs), (even though this sub is the only real detractors rn in general, lmfao)

Edit: Also all you bitches who said I need to get institutionalized last comment, biiiitch, I can be insane one day and also correct another 💅 (no but you were also right tbh. Legally? Bitch not unless Olivia Benson arresting my ass, try it. Please do) 

Also also I can't remember who likened Emotion to Pamplemousse, fucking GENIUS music ref-ing. God damn, yes, so much. But way cuntiest tbh, and my only share for it is that hard ass lyrics intro doesn't repeat again. Ughhhh why 😭

The fact that most of the negative comments are about not meeting expectations is fine with me.

im so curious what the music critics think about the album like I know Anthony Fantano was at Charli’s primavera show and said it was incredible on twitter (+ raved about her artistry in the next tweet) so I’d assume his review will be favorable and the locals eat his videos up