Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, slasherflicks said:

Is anyone else dying at azealia having a meltdown over charli on her stories rn lmaooooooo

I'm dying for Azealia to shut up. Girl needs to learn how to have positive dialogues. All she does is spew petty, nasty vitriol. Girl, get another schtick, everyone's bored of this one.

3 minutes ago, MrE said:

I'm dying for Azealia to shut up. Girl needs to learn how to have positive dialogues. All she does is spew petty, nasty vitriol. Girl, get another schtick, everyone's bored of this one.

oh i agree 100%, this particular episode is just hilarious

can't take anything she says seriously when she is literally selling her backyard dirt as bussy soap or whatever the fuck

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

3 hours ago, weam said:

but "the Brat remix album with [and she names every single collaborator]" would be too iconic though :party:

omg this would be so good actually!!!!

she really delivered with this album:defeated:

every track is at least 8/10. listening this project i have in front of my eyes underground goth rave night club.

her best era.:ajay:

360_brat vinyl came with a top seam split but like its fine!11!11!11 :awkney: it mAtCheS tHe AEstHetiC 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, slasherflicks said:

Is anyone else dying at azealia having a meltdown over charli on her stories rn lmaooooooo

I posted about it a few pages back before we all (you people not me) collectively decided to live tweet on lanaboards the BRAT wall paint drying.

I am honestly LIVING for it. As someone who takes sick pleasure in watching people be fucking dramatic over nothing, the MELTDOWN and the OBVIOUS jealousy over her is just so fucking funny. And the fact that she's just like, throwing strays at everyone else and pitting women against each other is just.....it's so entertainingly messy.

It's just like watching a car crash. :popcorn:

I'm also someone who enjoys listening to the haters and seeing what their opinions are, because honestly sometimes they're valid and can bring good points. In AB's case though, there's just nothing valid. It's just seeeeeeeeething jealousy, which just further solidifies the fact that BRAT is seeming to be a huge a hit, like it or not.

(And I say that as someone who still bumps her music).

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Music critiquing means nothing but 95???! I was shocked when it was 91 on Friday, I honestly thought it would plummet but I’m very glad I was wrong. So happy for her! :charli:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

i can feel like in ten years, Brat will be in top 10 or even top 5 albums that defined this decade

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing