Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, just to be clear, that "Italy" song those Twitter twinks were talking about is Everything is romantic, right? Probably a stupid question, but I'm stupid 

21 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:
  Reveal hidden contents

smash :hillary:

MA'AM. That is a CHILD. 😭🤢

On 7/11/2024 at 3:08 PM, ultrabanisters said:

try the best album of all time number 1 angel :aubrey:

Looooool, nice joke. Pop 2 supremacy heaux (I'm aware this is literally the singular place on the internet that disagrees 🤣🫦)

After a few listens I must say the songs with more replay value for me are Sympathy is a knife, Apple, B2b and Von Dutch :true:

Sympathy is a Knife specially reminds me of Gone a lot! And that’s my favorite Charli song so… my only critique it’s that it feels too short, and with that instrumental and melody it had potential for a nice slowed toned down bridge and an explosive outro! Other than that it’s a masterpiece :sluttybunny:

5 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

So, just to be clear, that "Italy" song those Twitter twinks were talking about is Everything is romantic, right? Probably a stupid question, but I'm stupid 

Yes, she mentions two italian places in the song. Capri & Pompeii. And she wrote it while being on vacation there

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever