Fluorine

Charli XCX

i was walking around in stockholm seriously thinking bout my future for the first time it was ice cold:party:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

So who made up the remix album rumor?

i guess people just assumed it cuz of the ammount of remixes she teased and released?

i mean we had

365 (teased at boiler room and performed)

siak, mean girls, talk talk (teased at boiler room)

von dutch (2 remixes released)

360 (remix released)

giphy.gif

She feels so different this era- honestly I find it really jarring seeing her bounce from era to era because her personality seems to change massively in interviews- I really can’t imagine sucker era charli saying she’d want to start acting at all or that’s she’s contemplating quitting music.

In fact I remember several interviews where she outright stated it wasn’t a passion of hers and that she thought the concept of marriage was utterly pointless 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

She feels so different this era- honestly I find it really jarring seeing her bounce from era to era because her personality seems to change massively in interviews- I really can’t imagine sucker era charli saying she’d want to start acting at all or that’s she’s contemplating quitting music.

In fact I remember several interviews where she outright stated it wasn’t a passion of hers and that she thought the concept of marriage was utterly pointless 

i’m pretty sure charlotte has a few gemini placements in her chart.. lol :yesnod:

14417469274.gif

46 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

The Apple tiktok dance everyone is so doing is fucking shit and cringe. 

every post i have seen from you since 2017 has this exact same tone… it must be tiring to be so negative sometimes :um4:

20 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

every post i have seen from you since 2017 has this exact same tone… it must be tiring to be so negative sometimes :um4:

You may want to read more posts, because i literally posted about how much i love Apple only a few days ago. How much i like Tough with Quava, how much i liked Katy Perry's Witness album, how much i love the new Tomb Raider Remasters, how much i like the new Sophie song, and how much i am loving the new Billie album.

I can link you to them all if you like?

stan-twitter-stan-twitter-memes.gif

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

The Apple tiktok dance everyone is so doing is fucking shit and cringe. 

whatever happened to having fun?? it's just a dance and the dance is cute

besides it's not that deep, like this is also a club record, you will go to the club and you will just stand there like...?:tiffany3: be boring somewhere else... 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care