Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

hey babe, when you see a mannequin with a suicide vest, no pants, and a sign that says “death to america”, it’d be cute not to automatically categorize it as a regular Palestinian person lol. YES Dasha knew what she was doing putting a keffiyeh on it, she’s a rage bait artist this is what she does best. but I don’t think people are realizing how offensive it is to see an Islamic terrorist caricature and immediately think to yourself “Palestinian” :biblio:

i get you and thank you but that’s exactly the “excuse” she shared while, come on, she knew what she was doing and which way it would be interpreted!

but i do agree i should’ve phrased it better (i will edit it my previous post right now)

Charli isn’t perfect and we shouldn’t put her on a pedestal, but like, what is the goal here?

why is all this energy on Charli’s (very limited) association with dasha rather than say, her being silent during the most recent uk general election? she could have made a (perhaps small, but not insignificant) difference to the world by encouraging fans to register to vote.* (especially as certain parties want to ban conversion therapy and others are dragging their feet)

what do people even want? for Charli just to say ‘dasha is a horrible person and I don’t agree with what she does’? what would that even change? it won’t change dasha’s mind that’s for sure.

*(also for the record I’m not saying charli HAD to do this or needs to be cancelled for not doing this, I’m just using it as an example of the double standard)

So I, 365, apple and girl so confusing are all capable for SONG OF THE YEAR CONTENDER - PERIODT.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 hours ago, Fetiche said:

It was only a matter of time before the neurotic gays that compose her fan base turn on her. :biblio: The subreddit is absolutely pathetic 

I'd like to take a second here to highlight that it's not just Reddit. Something I've seen in stan discourse constantly is that people will point to Reddit, or Discord, or Twitter, or sites like Lanaboards, and strum this chord of "Oh, well, those fans over there...." and try to create this distance and distinction, when....a lot of the same people are in the same spots and places, having the same conversations. I'm here. I'm also on Reddit. I'm also in the Discord. I'm also on Twitter. One site or place might spark the conversation first, sure, but the discourse eventually ends up in all corners. The conversation might be shaped a little different due to each site or medium's formatting and method of facilitation, but in the case of the Charli Reddit - I don't see any conversations happening there or opinions shared that also aren't paralleling some peoples thoughts here. 

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

32 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

IMG-0580.jpg

this is crazy

who would've thought that charli would be involved in a presidential campaign... :brigitte: CHARLI XCX OUT OF ALL PEOPLE

12 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

who would've thought that charli would be involved in a presidential campaign... :brigitte: CHARLI XCX OUT OF ALL PEOPLE

yall check dbr33 not a drill

20 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

First eastenders now this…

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

yall check dbr33 not a drill

Throw in Lana's Lust For Life outtakes + True Romance tt and Killing Moon studio and we've got ourselves a deal :nails:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺