Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, DD said:

Those lyrics just don’t fit guess at all :toofunny: praying they’re not real 

Streets saying OP is a liar and made up some shit about woman’s world being an Ava max demo also

Omg the titles of these remixes are so annoying, I don’t get why they are all different 

They all should be “The [Insert song title] remix with [Insert artist]”

Unless they are all  different projects and not for an eventual remix album 

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

You can hope all you want, but how likely do you think that is, consiering they have a joint stadium tour. I can also hope for her to feature ABBA, and somehow I think my prediction would be more likely to be correct.

this is such an European take i lube it

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

ya this could end up being a huge hit for her if they promote it correctly. billie has a huge fanbase so i could see this going top ten possibly. 

I dont understand why not just drop the Apple video. 360 has steam but apple is on track to eclipse it. Pushing a remix to a deluxe track that’s being outstreamed by most of the album (continued 365 disrespect) is a little weird. But whatever. Brat.

2 hours ago, a wild one said:

Charli and Billie collabing finally is CRAZY considering that Billie was the og feature on Porshe

They're coming:defeated:

what? Where does this come from??

13 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

charli's new ig post teasing a guess remix with a girl (billie) wearing what billie would wear and having on the EXACT SAME rings on the same fingers 

https://x.com/allurequinn/status/1818681188191813853

i think theyre talking about the porsche verse lol

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

10 minutes ago, angel with an attitude said:

i think theyre talking about the porsche verse lol

9 minutes ago, Jujuba said:

im talking about the Porsche verse

oh my bad :trisha3:

21 minutes ago, Jujuba said:

im talking about the Porsche verse

Idk if they ever ended up doing it but it was listed on a draft of Pop 2

Track 10 was originally called Blame It On Your Love (Reprise)

3 hours ago, Monsef said:

I dont understand why not just drop the Apple video. 360 has steam but apple is on track to eclipse it. Pushing a remix to a deluxe track that’s being outstreamed by most of the album (continued 365 disrespect) is a little weird. But whatever. Brat.

tbh her videos never really do well so i don’t think an apple video would do much 

i think the strategies probably just… Apples doing wonderful on its own - it doesn’t need big label push if it already has a huge tiktok push, so why waste resources

might as well use that money and try to make Another song a hit - and guess has had some momentum on tt so it makes sense 

also off topic but, my bluetooth in my car wasn’t working today for some reason so i was just listening to the radio… and hearing them play 360 just gave me such a rush idk…. like okayyyy maybe Indiana is brat

Is it just me or does anyone else not really want featured artists on the remixes of some of the more personal songs?

like Apple, I think about it all the time, I might say something stupid, & Sympathy are all very very personal songs for Charli alone. Girl, so confusing worked because it was obvious and honest between both artists. But throwing random people on some of the other songs just for the sound doesn’t really work imo.

i could see Sky on sympathy is a knife because of their friendship and having similar positions within the industry over the years. But other than that, I’m just not seeing it. I’d rather have those tracks remixed by producers with no features.

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Is it just me or does anyone else not really want featured artists on the remixes of some of the more personal songs?

like Apple, I think about it all the time, I might say something stupid, & Sympathy are all very very personal songs for Charli alone. Girl, so confusing worked because it was obvious and honest between both artists. But throwing random people on some of the other songs just for the sound doesn’t really work imo.

i could see Sky on sympathy is a knife because of their friendship and having similar positions within the industry over the years. But other than that, I’m just not seeing it. I’d rather have those tracks remixed by producers with no features.

I saw someone say that Lily Allen should be on the ITAIATT remix and I definitely see that