Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Wow a video to react, imagine being touchy over a reasonable opinion of something that’s been happening for 7 years. 

that went right over your head lol
the point is to be patient, the remix is gonna come out eventually, along with the rest of the album
you complaining about it not being released every few pages feels more touchy than anything i've said

10 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Girl, a couple months ago people were begging for Naked to get an official release, you can ask for anything, go wild, ask for Dinosaur Sex on the remix album

Beach hut in hawaii coming in 2025 :flutter:

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

1 hour ago, a wild one said:

that went right over your head lol
the point is to be patient, the remix is gonna come out eventually, along with the rest of the album
you complaining about it not being released every few pages feels more touchy than anything i've said

That’s true but it’s seems unconfirmed and unlikely anymore and it’s not just me complaining, it’s the whole fan base. The remixes and boiler room are just better than the album. 

Okay but can she really bring Marina for Apple remix please, not only would it bring peace to the familiar froot moment but also it fits her so well, I mean, the girl sung about familial issues like 1/4 her whole discography :cryney:

:tiffany3:

why you lying? you won’t fuck unless he’s famous!

do that little dance, without it you’d be nameless!

:bitchfight:

2 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Me when Talk Talk (George Daniel remix) drops: 

:oprah4: :oprah4: :oprah4:

repost

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, vrtvie said:

Okay but can she really bring Marina for Apple remix please, not only would it bring peace to the familiar froot moment but also it fits her so well, I mean, the girl sung about familial issues like 1/4 her whole discography :cryney:

it's the only apple remix i will accept... my brain automatically puts marina's voice over the chorus without even thinking about it ... thats how much i need it :bebe: