Fluorine

Charli XCX

it just seems wild to me for her to not do Apple with Caroline, since she told us that she wrote the song with her in mind + therefore it would be perfect with Caroline instead of Katy Perry 

6 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

apple feat katy? 

https://x.com/isisgaston/status/1817493819312484691

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

Ok so kind of a crazy post, I was thinking how the Rewind outro is kind of like the Warm outro of Brat….. :charli:  BUT….. Warm is more of a northern temperate climate, and Rewind is more of a western, tropical climate… :true:

Does anyone get what I mean?  :toofunny: :rip:

1280px-World_map_indicating_tropics_and_

If katy is involved at all im going to kill myself

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

Ok so kind of a crazy post, I was thinking how the Rewind outro is kind of like the Warm outro of Brat….. :charli:  BUT….. Warm is more of a northern temperate climate, and Rewind is more of a western, tropical climate… :true:

Does anyone get what I mean?  :toofunny: :rip:

1280px-World_map_indicating_tropics_and_

In all seriousness yes i picked up on this too; shes rewinding back to her 'sound' 5 years ago to end the song and i think thats really sweet

girl right a book

52 minutes ago, shellyfake said:

In all seriousness yes i picked up on this too; shes rewinding back to her 'sound' 5 years ago to end the song and i think thats really sweet

Right but I’m referring to the imagery the sounds put in your head too. It’s a similar outro in terms of it creating an ambiance or a vibe…

If Warm takes me somewhere in my mind that’s more ”northern temperate”, a sprawling flowering field and wispy grass blowing in the breeze on a summer day… white puffy clouds in a blue sky… somehow Rewind almost creates visions of Latin America… jungles or rainforests, ancient ruins of old long lost civilizations, secluded beaches and emerald waters… a distant volcano… a storm in the distance, out over the ocean. Some swirling combination of it all as the music progresses.

All I know from this… A.G.’s production and ability to evoke imagery through sound is truly insane.

im so confused where the whole katy perry remix came from. pop tingz has no evidence whatsoever of it happening but apparently everyone is talking about it? what the heck

22 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

thoughts? they are somewhat reliable

https://x.com/mynameisobelpg/status/1824902388349653167

Now THIS is a collab worthy of discussion

ZH1dbCP.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Still demanding a finalized Make U Mine with a PinkPantheress feat, perhaps placed on the remix album

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

im so confused where the whole katy perry remix came from. pop tingz has no evidence whatsoever of it happening but apparently everyone is talking about it? what the heck

people just take anything at face value, pop tingz always makes shit up based on nothing :toofunny: they probs saw that statues for critics shirt katy wore and saw that as confirmation

sig-cropped.png