Fluorine

Charli XCX

"brat summer over" "brat is ruined" "was fun while it lasted"

this sounds like such pick me behavoiur

i dont really care that some politicians/celeberties are having fun/cringe attachment to brat, it does not ruin my enjoyment 

(also that brat flag burning is so ironic because ppl were so mad about it because its performative and the burning of that flag is also very performative lol) 

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

so there’s this thing called journalists

I didnt realize the context of the photo and i thought someone just started burning the flag for no reason :toofloppy:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

brat summer is over. brat is ruined. It was fun while it lasted.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

when pink or beyonce or gaga are performing at the political ceremonies it's alright but when brat becomes associated with the campaing it's suddenly bad?

:tiffany3:

yeah I find it weird that people get this mad about Charli "endorsing" the democratic candidate. It makes me think very few people understand American politics. Is Kamala without sin, no she could do more for Gaza and she does not have a spotless record, but no one does. Are there better candidates, sure, are there better candidates with over a 1% chance of winning the presidency, NO.

Complain all you want, but remember that a vote for a third party, no matter how charismatic they are, is a vote for Trump. Vote against him, rather than for her for all I care, but don't get conned into thinking you'll change anything by voting for some Indiana nobody that wants to end the war in Gaza. THAT is performative. Just protest any move she makes while in office that you don't agree with, because at least she isn't trying to dismantle democracy...

i mean i think even with all of these heated political things going on, it’s very crucial to acknowledge that;

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Bumpin’ that!  :wendy:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, rollwithme said:

We need some promo performances to make everyone forget about all the stupid rhetoric that has nothing to do with this amazing body of work.

Without women’s rights brat wouldn’t happen and Charli herself said Kamala is brat, if you don’t like it leave and find someone else to do cocaine to 

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

lanaboards.com/topic/614-charli-xcx not the place to have well informed political discussions i fear

Yall are women and faggots, what’s not to get?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by That Venice Bitch
There’s a difference between silly and jokey behavior and whatever this is. Be nice and don’t overdo the mean girl attitude