Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have mixed feelings about how sensationalized this era is. Its weird seeing so many people who never listened to charli, or only casually, making comments about her. That includes the geriatric. Idk not saying I wanted her to remain a khia- but missing the intimacy of past eras~ Makes me feel appreciative of my other small artist favs and their lowkey cycles

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

15 hours ago, boom like that said:

I have mixed feelings about how sensationalized this era is. Its weird seeing so many people who never listened to charli, or only casually, making comments about her. That includes the geriatric. Idk not saying I wanted her to remain a khia- but missing the intimacy of past eras~ Makes me feel appreciative of my other small artist favs and their lowkey cycles

oh i'm not scared to say it girl i'm a gatekeeper and proud! speed drive and everything after did irreparable damage to this fanbase. but i'm not scared, as the saying goes: first they love you, then they switch… soon, they'll switch back and we'll be back to normal, keep holding on angel we'll make it through :oprah5:

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

the queen lorry hill has a charli vid up now

funny thing is that charli had an instagram story explaining everything she had done 

Spoiler

polynucleotides for her under eye area, forehead botox, differin (a retinoid) for acne and fine lines, frequent facials. 

also, she very obviously uses face tape sometimes to create the fox eye look (+ brushing her brows up and making the arch more straight) and she grew into her ethnic features 

i also think she maybe used to get lip fillers but quit 

4 hours ago, details said:

oh i'm not scared to say it girl i'm a gatekeeper and proud! speed drive and everything after did irreparable damage to this fanbase. but i'm not scared, as the saying goes: first they love you, then they switch… soon, they'll switch back and we'll be back to normal, keep holding on angel we'll make it through :oprah5:

I've also been predicting the switch tbh- its inevitable :smh: I dunno how Charli can catch the attention of the gp next era but she shouldn't try to, keep it authentic girlie :oprah3: And if they don't like it then good! brita filter they asses :oprah3:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, track10482984928 said:

oh I hope you get eaten tf out tonight

edit: so I and guess missing :(

yeah I noticed :(( I hope someone can post them!

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

5 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

the queen lorry hill has a charli vid up now

The way in the beginning she mentions CRASH and in the city but doesn't mention Vroom Vroom, the mixtapes, not even boom clap :rip:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

10 minutes ago, Dima said:

hi!

SPINNING - NEW SHAPES SNIPPET (Bands in Town).wav - Krakenfiles.com   

studio version for Bands in Town

💜

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

10 minutes ago, Dima said:

hi!

SPINNING - NEW SHAPES SNIPPET (Bands in Town).wav - Krakenfiles.com   

studio version for Bands in Town

not to beg but do you happen to have / would be willing to share ‘body’ the dirty sexy money demo? 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS