Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Jujuba said:

I expected this to go even harder and push the brat boundaries, but I guess it's a brat thing to not give what feels natural to be the next step

go off Charlene

off: eu penso o mesmo mas a gente ignora isso vey 

//

i honestly think the production on siak remix is cool, though it's weird more lowkey than the original version lol. i hate the lyrics though, it went from a song about complex emotions women can feel towards other women to a song about how we should feel bad for how hard it is for celebrities because people judge them? also what's with ariana mentioning how pretty she is in her music lately? she did it in wcbf and it didn't fit at all and just seemed weird/like bad lyricism. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

CLUB CLASSICS IS A GAG WTH?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?! bb trickz was lowkey forgettable but the 365 merge was such a gag. 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

song about how we should feel bad for how hard it is for celebrities because people judge them?. 

I mean although it’s obviously not relatable to normal ppl I’m sure it’s still weird and complex and hard at times being constantly perceived/analyzed by strangers so it’s absolutely normal for them to bond over this

also keep that in mind that the original song was Charli being the one analyzing other popstar and now she’s singing how she as a popstar is being analyzed/misunderstood in a similar way by the society… it’s not the same but still related 

I don’t think it’s like we need to feel bad for them but we still can have some kind of empathy and I don’t think it’s that hard to imagine that they have their own struggles too

Just now, venicebitch said:

I mean although it’s obviously not relatable to normal ppl I’m sure it’s still weird and complex and hard at times being constantly perceived/analyzed by strangers so it’s absolutely normal for them to bond over this

also keep that in mind that the original song was Charli being the one analyzing other popstar and now she’s singing how she as a popstar is being analyzed/misunderstood in a similar way by the society… it’s not the same but still related 

I don’t think it’s like we need to feel bad for them but we still can have some kind of empathy and I don’t think it’s that hard to imagine that they have their own struggles too

i get that but i don't think it's executed very well :toofunny: especially since it's ariana and her verse is giving the same vague response she's given to her criticism every time she talks about it so it seems redundant and uninteresting. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

i get that but i don't think it's executed very well :toofunny: especially since it's ariana and her verse is giving the same vague response she's given to her criticism every time she talks about it so it seems redundant and uninteresting. 

Yeah I kinda agree especially the part “it’s a knife when you’re so pretty they think it must be fake” well babe it IS fake wdym 😭😭

but still i fw the lyrics cause it still fits brat’s lyricism, they kept that “friends talking shit on iMessage” way Charli was doing a lot of the tracks on the album in

Ratings of the so far unreleased remixes:

Club Classics - 9/10

Sympathy Is A Knife - 6/10

IMSSS - 9/10

Everything Is Romantic - 9/10

Rewind - 8/10

So I - 8/10

Apple - 8/10

B2B - 8/10

Mean Girls - 7/10

ITAATT - 9/10

365 - 9/10

Overall I think it's a fine remix album. Some incredible highlights and some minor disappointments like that awful SIAK remix. They really ****** up my fave track on Brat by making 2 mistakes: 

- not letting Ari BELT that chorus

- removing the best part of SIAK

bb trickz, Jon Hopkins, Caroline, Bon Iver and Shy brought their A-game on this one! 

Quick tangent, just checked her site and the Australian tour is happening in February. Pls don't have the first leg of the European tour during my exams in January, I really want to go.

3 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Quick tangent, just checked her site and the Australian tour is happening in February. Pls don't have the first leg of the European tour during my exams in January, I really want to go.

I'm sure there will be European dates early 2025 but just to give you a heads-up: All the Australia dates are Festival gigs (all at the same Festival called Laneway)

I will be waiting for the official release, since technically ive ready heard this album

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

yk I was really feeling it and then I got to the indie sleaze part of the album :trisha2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

sympathy is a knife... well... i (did not) like the beat...

atp it’s not even a remix it’s a whole new song. i rlly enjoyed the second half (ari verse onwards) but the intro is a mess :oic2:

i will not be listening to any more till fri-yay

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23