Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi hello. I’ve listened to a few charli xcx songs circa the I don’t care I love it era. It’s my birthday and I’m trapped inside my home/can’t leave the neighborhood due to flooding from hurricane Milton. Trying to do a deep dive on some artists the girl I like likes. She likes charli xcx a lot and has been talking about brat summer all summer. I see there’s a new remix out. So what’s good ?? What do we like??? 

:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL

27 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Hi hello. I’ve listened to a few charli xcx songs circa the I don’t care I love it era. It’s my birthday and I’m trapped inside my home/can’t leave the neighborhood due to flooding from hurricane Milton. Trying to do a deep dive on some artists the girl I like likes. She likes charli xcx a lot and has been talking about brat summer all summer. I see there’s a new remix out. So what’s good ?? What do we like??? 

We are simultaneous disappointed and ecstatic. I would listen to Brat deluxe (3 more songs) front-to-back, then listen to the remix and pick your favorite version! As for her catalogue, the Vroom Vroom EP was what initially turned me from a fan into an Angel.

and now we wait for brat and it's the same but it's remixed by djs so it's different but also still brat to be released in 2025 so we can get sympathy is a knife easyfun remix, von dutch ag remix ag remix, mean girls george daniel remix, and everything is romantic ag remix

xcx.gif

yBRb8Bj.gifFOAdGsG.gif

last.fm

imagine if Charli decides to wake up on Sunday and posts on her social media that ''Brat and it's completely different but there's three more songs'' is gonna drop with Mean girls featuring George Daniel, Spiralling featuring Easyfun and Everything is romantic featuring a. g. cook

image.jpg

Brat and it's the same but also completely different but also still brat

my (remastered) club mixes from june + the remixes (some extended/edited)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EKmwBIaFzGtaes1Wj3EagLIPRnrPWnHj?usp=sharing

1. 360 bumpin that remix with robyn and yung lean – 5:38

2. Club classics cc nrg remix featuring bb trickz – 7:16

3. Sympathy is a knife issa remix featuring ariana grande – 6:27 – https://pillowcase.su/f/cff9614a29c051cda88388642618f6c5

4. I might say something stupid smart remix featuring the 1975 & jon hopkins – 8:12

5. Talk talk in spanish remix featuring troye sivan – 8:54

6. Von dutch cult classic remix with addison rae – 7:32

7. Everything is romantic again and again remix featuring caroline polachek – 8:24

8. Rewind reality check remix with bladee – 6:36

9. So I cry more remix featuring a. g. cook – 9:27

10. Girl, so confusing poetry and parties remix featuring lorde* – 3:57

11. Apple rotten core remix featuring the japanese house – 6:38

12. B2b 2bored remix featuring tinashe – 6:18

13. Mean girls broken boy remix featuring julian casablancas – 8:11

14. I think about it all the time scared remix featuring bon iver – 7:16

15. 365 bumpin that remix featuring shygirl – 7:19 – https://pillowcase.su/f/e8876f9aa6bb619b74c36238ba2ff273

16. Guess the underwear remix featuring billie eilish* – 3:15

*these two are just extended with the og second verses

Enjoy :party:

EDIT: new updated link w/out distortions + individual links for who already downloaded the zip file

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

image.jpg

Brat and it's the same but also completely different but also still brat

my (remastered) club mixes from june + the remixes (some extended/edited)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UBubFFt6oZ/file.html

1. 360 bumpin that remix with robyn and yung lean   5:38

2. Club classics cc nrg remix featuring bb trickz   7:16

3. Sympathy is a knife issa remix featuring ariana grande   6:27

4. I might say something stupid smart remix featuring the 1975 & jon hopkins   8:12

5. Talk talk in spanish remix featuring troye sivan   8:54

6. Von dutch cult classic remix with addison rae   7:32

7. Everything is romantic again and again remix featuring caroline polachek   8:24

8. Rewind reality check remix with bladee   6:36

9. So I cry more remix featuring a. g. cook   9:27

10. Girl, so confusing poetry and parties remix featuring lorde*   3:57

11. Apple rotten core remix featuring the japanese house   6:38

12. B2b 2bored remix featuring tinashe   6:18

13. Mean girls broken boy remix featuring julian casablancas   8:11

14. I think about it all the time scared remix featuring bon iver   7:16

15. 365 bumpin that remix featuring shygirl   7:19

16. Guess the underwear remix featuring billie eilish*   3:15

*these two are just extended with og second verses

oh bitch.... Britney Spears Spinning GIF - Britney Spears Spinning - Discover & Share  GIFs

1 minute ago, Trash Magic said:

club classics remix seriously is goateddddddd Holy shit. and the actual 365 remix is shit. club classics is basically the 365 remix

The production on 365 is confusing. It's too quiet in a lot of parts? Like you can barely hear some of the Altern-8 samples 

1 minute ago, MrE said:

The production on 365 is confusing. It's too quiet in a lot of parts? Like you can barely hear some of the Altern-8 samples 

I think the original song is such an epic consisting of disparate parts that there is no way to improve on it anyway

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

10 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

No one is gonna agree with me on this but that's okay: This project is better than Brat itself in terms of songwriting. This project focuses on a more introspective and mature element, elevating some tracks on the subject matter with the assistance of the collaborators, truly making the art their own also. Some remixes don't match up to the original but this remix album is incredible idc. I'm so touched and moved by it. The white gays who wanted the whole thing to be pop girl galore will never understand how genius and artistic this project is.

Even the critics agree I fear. 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

i love when charli is self-referential (click + c2.0, track 10 + BIOYL, delicious sampling boom clap, 360 + 365) and the remix album is peak self-referential. loooove brat 2. this whole era is such a gift.