Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why are we perpetuating this? :rip:

Lort its real. Wtf! :crying: Guess I'll hang out for a few years until her label feels like she's dried up of commercial potential and stops fucking us raw. Or maybe not

Wait what's happening what did i miss

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a813528/charli-xcx-is-about-to-leak-a-load-of-brand-new-music/

"I'm really excited because I'm going to play a show with SOPHIE on Thursday and we're going to play all the demos that didn't make it on to the album, so they're just going to be leaked into the world."

Punk album 2.0. We ain't getting this

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a813528/charli-xcx-is-about-to-leak-a-load-of-brand-new-music/

"I'm really excited because I'm going to play a show with SOPHIE on Thursday and we're going to play all the demos that didn't make it on to the album, so they're just going to be leaked into the world."

Punk album 2.0. We ain't getting this

you've got to be kidding me. also LISTEN CHARLI PERFORMING SONGS LIVE IS NOT LEAKING THEM TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

No Angel better be on the album, its one of the best songs I've heard from her in years.

Supposedly, No Angel, Bounce, & After The Afterparty are the only confirmed songs on the album. Not 100% sure about No Angel though. I feel like it will make the cut. Well at least I hope.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif