Fluorine

Charli XCX

FTFY

i've never heard Daddy Knows. lemme listen to that rn and be the judge of that

edit: it looks and sounds like Charli is lip syncing to someone elses song.. it's a good song, but it doesn't sound like her at ALL. :rip:

lABVyGE.png

Is there any chance Gimme Your Love or Burn Rubber will be on the mixtape or are those purely SOPHIE songs?

I think they're purely SOPHIE songs, but I feel like they could be on the mixtape anyway 

Do any of you know of a live link to Super Ultra from Charli herself? Like from wherever she first posted the DL? I want to have the original files. :(

i think you can still download the files individually directly from her soundcloud :)

i hope she understands that if this mixtape doesn't come out, her fans are gonna be pissed the fuck off :rip: she can't do this shit and break that promise for the third time :rip:

lABVyGE.png

I understand being upset, but even as a joke saying you're going to kill her is the most obsessively extra thing I could think of and I can't believe I even have to read shit like that

BzhmW.png

I understand being upset, but even as a joke saying you're going to kill her is the most obsessively extra thing I could think of and I can't believe I even have to read :) like that

this, wtf please guys chill 

lABVyGE.png