Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'ALL I AM SEEING CHARLI XCX LIVE TOMORROW I AM ALREADY SO SHOOK

I've literally been waiting for this since 2013. SO EXCITED. I hope there is merch and that she performs something new.

ALSO, I was thinking we need to start a list of all these new songs she's performing/possible album or mixtape tracks. I'm gonna start listing what I can quickly remember and somebody quote this and add more.

Bounce

No Angel

Daddy Knows

Taxi

Hey Boy Hey Girl

TKO

Roll With Me

Round and Round

Girls Night Out

Burn Rubber

Give Me Your Love

MSMSMSM (has she been singing over this live?)

Just Like We Never Said Goodbye (same question as above)

H0bDaqU.gif

her Q&A on tumblr has me so shook and excited for the new album omfg apparently it's coming in may, half of it is vroom vroom style and the other half gives more popstatic princess vibes so I'm assuming more ATA sounding tracks, it's produced by SOPHIE, Stargate and Bloodpop (!!!) and I think Bounce is prob a single since she says it's her favorite track from the album

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

her Q&A on tumblr has me so shook and excited for the new album omfg apparently it's coming in may, half of it is vroom vroom style and the other half gives more popstatic princess vibes so I'm assuming more ATA sounding tracks, it's produced by SOPHIE, Stargate and Bloodpop (!!!) and I think Bounce is prob a single since she says it's her favorite track from the album

I asked her if Taxi and TKO would be on the album on three different accounts and she didn't respond  :defeated:

I asked her if Taxi and TKO would be on the album on three different accounts and she didn't respond  :defeated:

I hope they are :poordat: tbh all the songs she's performed this year are bangers, we need studio versions of em

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm simply inferring/assuming, but I think Girls Night Out (semi-confirmed), Hey Boy Hey Girl, and No Angel will be on the album with the already confirmed Bounce, After The Afterparty, and Come To My Party.

I think Round And Round, Roll With Me, Taxi, TKO, and Daddy Knows will either be on the mixtape or more likely not released at all.

I'm simply inferring/assuming, but I think Girls Night Out (semi-confirmed), Hey Boy Hey Girl, and No Angel will be on the album with the already confirmed Bounce, After The Afterparty, and Come To My Party.

I think Round And Round, Roll With Me, Taxi, TKO, and Daddy Knows will either be on the mixtape or more likely not released at all.

If I recall correctly, AG confirmed Round and Round for the album