Fluorine

Charli XCX

t h i s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway someone send me hard 2 love and anyone who has gwens version, leak it!

Do we even know if Gwen actually recorded the song? Because it's not among the eight tracks that are on the promo CD of the scrapped album (if this promo CD even exists). Although I would love to hear her version.  :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Do we even know if Gwen actually record the song? Because it's not among the eight tracks that are on the promo CD of the scrapped album (if this promo CD even exists). Although I would love to hear her version.  :flutter:

This is irrelevant to your question, but can you please send me Hard 2 Love  :defeated:

Do we even know if Gwen actually recorded the song? Because it's not among the eight tracks that are on the promo CD of the scrapped album (if this promo CD even exists). Although I would love to hear her version.  :flutter:

Dennis leaked a snippet of Gwen's version, didn't he? You can find it by searching "Gwen Stefani - Hard 2 Love, Hell Yeah Baby, Reflecting" on YouTube.

Yeah a snippet of her demo leaked a while back. Charlotte did it better  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

And that Gwen promo CD is probably fake since Reflecting is said to have been a demo for Selena, not Gwen.

Since Gwen's version of Hard 2 Love apparently does exist, I'm pretty sure the CD is fake. I'd just like to believe that it'll leak eventually.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

just spent the whole night listening to the live songs with sophie and omg i need burn rubber (unlikely), give me your love (also unlikely), taxi and T.K.O

just spent the whole night listening to the live songs with sophie and omg i need burn rubber (unlikely), give me your love (also unlikely), taxi and T.K.O

Taxi and TKO are some of the best in her discog and they're not even released  :legend:

I also need Round and Round  :defeated: