Fluorine

Charli XCX

FEADZ!!! BOY WHAT YOU DOING. GET WITH UFFIE AND DROP HER COMEBACK ASAP. :defeated: 

Uffie has been recording, and is almost done with the album, but I don't think it was with him :rip:

BzhmW.png

U can't DL from soundcloud? They made it available to DL. What's Hand in the Fire btw? 

Nope the button doesn't work for me. Internet connection shit I'm sure

Well I finally saw her live yesterday. The setlist was like earth-shatteringly basic, but I'm sure I'll see her on the XCX3 tour too this summer and I'm just glad I finally saw her. Also got a free signed poster so that was cool! After the Afterparty was really good live.

H0bDaqU.gif

I just took forever editing those annoying 10 second Target snippets to try make a full song of Groove Is In The Heart and heeeeeeereeee it isssss!!! y'all better enjoy it or I'm gonna shiv you all cause now I'm tired af! and also I'm gonna be uploading the live version of Bounce which she used at the Sweden Warner Music event and its the original tempo and pitch instead of it being sped up and pitched (which is what SOPHIE does to all the songs he plays live)

Groove Is In The Heart: http://picosong.com/UTxh

I just took forever editing those annoying 10 second Target snippets to try make a full song of Groove Is In The Heart and heeeeeeereeee it isssss!!! y'all better enjoy it or I'm gonna shiv you all cause now I'm tired af! and also I'm gonna be uploading the live version of Bounce which she used at the Sweden Warner Music event and its the original tempo and pitch instead of it being sped up and pitched (which is what SOPHIE does to all the songs he plays live)

Groove Is In The Heart: http://picosong.com/UTxh

OMG this is perfect!  :defeated: you should try to make a studio version of her Fancy Solo version

I would never hurt you

does anyone have a link of all the new demos she did live I'm so overwhelmed, ive only heard No Angel  :ohno:

thank u!

I adore ATA. Extremely excited for the mixtape too.

edit: i found a dropbox link if anyone wants it.