Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've been trying to get Dylan Will Not Participate, who has reacted to all of Lana's albums, to react to True Romance, but it's not working  :defeated:

You guys should help by @'ing him on twitter (@thedmatthews) and requesting a reaction to True Romance :brows:

Why did she tease us with all these amazing songs to release.... Bounce

(which I love btw it's just the worst out of all the ones she's been performing live)

Honestly I think she should've put literally any other song that she performed on the album instead of Bounce. I love the song, but I don't think it compares to TKO, Taxi, Daddy Knows, and Hey Boy, Hey Girl.

Honestly I think she should've put literally any other song that she performed on the album instead of Bounce. I love the song, but I don't think it compares to TKO, Taxi, Daddy Knows, and Hey Boy, Hey Girl.

Exactly, that's how I feel. Like why did she even choose Bounce?

FzytWEW.png

Do her Twitter stans ever read her? I feel like she thinks we like having so many unreleased songs teased in shitty live quality only to drop off the face of the earth

I think charli might go in the opposite direction of this album and ditch pc music halfway when it comes out lol

She can't keep a sound for more than a year and a half and were almost at the 1 year anniversary of the Vroom Vroom ep so :flutter: ...............