Fluorine

Charli XCX

Blame It on You though....

Not again :rip: That slutty True Romance bop is top 5 and can stay. Dreamer is the worst.

Emotional and No Angel both remind me of her description of "party ballads" on the album and coincidentally they're both among her best songs so I'm really here for that aspect of XCX3 :excited:

Emotional is the only song on the mixtape that lacks a strong melody.

It's very good, but def the worst of the bunch. I'd still give it a solid 8/10 at LEAST.. but there are quite a few 12/10s on the mixtape. :krylie: 

14417469274.gif

why do we constantly feel the need to pit not only artists, their albums, but even the songs on them against each other?? like, let's be real for a sec, there really is not a bad song on Number 1 Angel. It is a SERIOUSLY good body of work. The only problem I have with the ENTIRE thing is that the chorus of Babygirl is too long, and Uffie's verse is too short. 

PC Music, SOPHIE and John Hill did a damn good job on this mixtape.

X----into me, into you----X

why do we constantly feel the need to pit not only artists, their albums, but even the songs on them against each other?? like, let's be real for a sec, there really is not a bad song on Number 1 Angel. It is a SERIOUSLY good body of work. 

because it's a fun way to discuss opinions of the mixtape & pass the time lol. how do u think we got to 700+ pages ?? :flutter: 

The only problem I have with the ENTIRE thing is that the chorus of Babygirl is too long

giphy.gif

and Uffie's verse is too short. 

true. their ad-libbing & laughter is adorable tho. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Emotional is my favourite. I love the whole story of both wanting to be together but having commitments to somebody else. "All this self control it's so emotional" "If only we had lost control"  :defeated:  And I love how the verses don't even particularly rhyme. She went IN. And it sounds like a True Romance track. And there's that element of it being kind of satirical with the phrase "So emotional" Love it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

One by one I fell in love with each track omg. I can't pick a least favourite, they are all great. ILY2, Lipgloss, RWM, Babygirl are my faves tho

why do we constantly feel the need to pit not only artists, their albums, but even the songs on them against each other?? like, let's be real for a sec, there really is not a bad song on Number 1 Angel. It is a SERIOUSLY good body of work. The only problem I have with the ENTIRE thing is that the chorus of Babygirl is too long, and Uffie's verse is too short. 

PC Music, SOPHIE and John Hill did a damn good job on this mixtape.

Precisely BECAUSE they're all amazing.

OMG guys we hit another hundred page milestone. I remember something messy as fuck used to commemorate every 100 pages, like the 14 leak, album delays, etc. Page 700 = Everyone's faith restored by N1A :flutter:

Roll With Me > Dreamer > Emotional > 3AM > Lipgloss > Drugs > White Roses > Babygirl > ILY2 > Blame It On You

I love every song except the last 3, disgusting

disgusting???? who tf poured acid in your earlobes as a child??????? poor thing  :smh:  :poordat:

14417469274.gif

Faves: Dreamer, Roll with Me, Drugs, Lipgloss, Emotional, 3AM (Pull Up), Babygirl

Least favourite: ILY2 and hmmm Blame it on You? sorry babes

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png