Fluorine

Charli XCX

We misunderstood each other then. I meant It more like in a "Don't be a jerk about It" way - and not about the newbie thing but the gif. I like It a lot and you just came off as judgmental. 

I'm off to bed guys. If I don't see a No Angel leak by tomorrow I'm gonna spank you all (not Bicassie tho, this hoe enjoys It) 

02163044865218.gif

:creep: 

Honestly where the fuck is no angel cybiko release it skinny

He's now ''joon'' and @dipIo and @GoIden have it asweII!!! :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

So Charli stans how are y'all tonight! I've been really wantin to get more into her music n discog this year n ik a good friend of mine KhrisT practically prays to her and I'm not too sure where to start, any unreleased gems? should i go in order? personally I was iffy with VroomVroom n Boomclap but I was kinda here for I Got It

kJCzuuM.gif

Please look up Round and Round and enter heaven

I've been collecting them for a while now, on twitter and in this thread

http://picosong.com/wyETV/

theres this snippet i found on twitter that has like 0.01 seconds extra of a beat! or it might be a different part of the song where she says 'but i can learn'?

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

A.G is still her creative director so it's probably not over. She might not even be writing for herself so that's also important to keep in mind too. She did say she would spend the beginning of the year writing so she could be writing songs for other artists, collabs and probably a small amount for herself. Also songs can be reworked and reproduced (Blame It On Your Love for example) so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yeah, and “Emotional” was like that too. Also “Babygirl” was probably older than the bulk of N1A, because it’s not even with a PC producer. On that note...“Boom Clap” was two years old when they re-recorded it for TFIOS, and Charli always said that “Feel My Pain” was the first song she wrote, so probably a good 4+ years if it only surfaced on TR. And she sold “Gravity” to Blondie SEVEN YEARS after it was first performed....so I don’t think she forgets songs as much as we act / talk like she does.