Fluorine

Charli XCX

So supossedly someone on discord said PC Music is releasing some compilation and Party 4 U is on the tracklist… I want this to be true so bad

yeah, and they're also planning the next single

Allie X kinda hinted a possible collab with Charli

Interview with E

https://ew.com/music/2018/10/29/allie-x-super-sunset-interview/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_content=link&utm_term=739618EC-DB9E-11E8-B2B6-28B0923C408C

Before we end, I have to engage with Stan culture: I saw a photo of you and Charli XCX recently and all the fans are saying “collab, moms!” What’s cooking?

[Laughs] Nothing that I can announce!

I feel it coming...

giphy.gif

random, but have we heard any of the songs from the album she made in 1 day w/ A.G. besides Party Party & I Got It ? 

I think whatever she has coming with Jam City is from the 1 day album too, but I could be wrong

So supossedly someone on discord said PC Music is releasing some compilation and Party 4 U is on the tracklist… I want this to be true so bad

No, no, no and no... I am not even entertaining this rumour until it is confirmed. I need that song and will not get my hopes at all. End of.

yeah, and they're also planning the next single

Blame It On Your Love (ft. Stefflon Don) pleaseeeeeeee

Is that legit tho?

I mean I think it is? There's been rumor of WM being considered for a single for months, and the same goes for CTMP, so I think it's safe to say that they're at least thinking about it. She does have a project coming and with that comes a single.

I think they're gonna go with WM bc we basically already have CTMP and if it doesn't end up being a single somebody will leak it anyway

I mean I think it is? There's been rumor of WM being considered for a single for months, and the same goes for CTMP, so I think it's safe to say that they're at least thinking about it. She does have a project coming and with that comes a single.

I think they're gonna go with WM bc we basically already have CTMP and if it doesn't end up being a single somebody will leak it anyway

Actually I mean this whole compilation thing. Party 4 U is her best song I don't want to be dissapointed  :defeated:

also they supossedly recorded a new version of CTMP and filmed a music video (in 2017?) sooo... but I think this one is scrapped anyway. About White Mercedes... I think Charli releasing a ballad would be such a different concept and I'm 100% here for it

this is interesting because if it's true it would be the first time charli is actually on something released on the PC Music label itself, afaik. Tho it's not like it would be some huge deal since she's obviously already worked tons with PC producers. 

I doubt this is true tho just sounds like wishful thinking on someone's part

Actually I mean this whole compilation thing. Party 4 U is her best song I don't want to be dissapointed  :defeated:

also they supossedly recorded a new version of CTMP and filmed a music video (in 2017?) sooo... but I think this one is scrapped anyway. About White Mercedes... I think Charli releasing a ballad would be such a different concept and I'm 100% here for it

ok so a guy on discord said WM is scrapped and the choice is between CTMP (label) and BIOYL (her). Honestly I'm here for BIOYL, we already have CTMP!!!!

also apparently Shoes is scrapped as well??

ok so a guy on discord said WM is scrapped and the choice is between CTMP (label) and BIOYL (her). Honestly I'm here for BIOYL, we already have CTMP!!!!

also apparently Shoes is scrapped as well??

white Mercedes is scrapped even as album filler???

honestly they should just release the album... new rules became a hit after DL1 was released 

I’m literally heartbroken that all these amazing songs with TRUE potential are literally/possibly dead. Round N Round, Bounce, White Mercedes, Shoes, Queen Lizzy, dare I say Party Party, Party 4 U, & Liqour. What is going on?!? Also is Bricks & Attention alive cause those cannot be dead either :toofunny:

All I want (besides WM, the Party Party/Party 4 U sisters, & Tommy collabs) is CLARITY. I feel for Charli sm. The shit she’s had to go through is ridiculous. Also I hope CTMP gets released. I’m fine with either BIOYL or that one next. Although I feel CTMP would really set up the era.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

but now thinking about it, pc music (label) it's not doing so well, it's been a while since they had any major releases and it's been almost exactly 2 years since vol. 2 was released

BUT

hannah has been teasing new music, ag was/is prepping for AG1, danny has been low key working here and there... maybe vol 3 is real and since i recall someone saying that ag's album would not feature vocals, i can see party 4 u in the compilation as the comeback of the label bc shit went down