Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's sad that my favorite charli song aka party 4 u it's not even a released song

if it really come out i can honestly die happy

they say music can touch people and party 4 u somehow does it for me, it may not be the most deep lyrically or the hardest on the beat, but somehow i feel so conected to this song, i would give my whole uni backup fund to promote it for real.............

Me with White Mercedes. I literally have an emotional connection to it.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i do not buy it for one second that Party 4 U is getting a release on PC Music. It was considered for release a few months ago, so it’s no more dead than Taxi and Come to My Party. I hope it gets released or leaked and then released, it’s definitely better than Round & Round and Taxi and even a lot of A. G.’s solo work on N1A. Shoulda made the Pop 2 cut.

Tbh I think she should just scrap every song including the new released singles(not shading them I loved them) , put them on an ep and start over on the album with taking time to find a sound I think the pc stuff is a bit done to death now I'm awaiting the next thing from charli and her evolution as an artist.

i do not buy it for one second that Party 4 U is getting a release on PC Music. It was considered for release a few months ago, so it’s no more dead than Taxi and Come to My Party. I hope it gets released or leaked and then released, it’s definitely better than Round & Round and Taxi and even a lot of A. G.’s solo work on N1A. Shoulda made the Pop 2 cut.

How do you know it was considered for release?