Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not many people have asked but no

I've asked twice but He is the kind of artist that has a lot of followers but never uses his medias... I don't get how is him still being popular on some festivals or parties...

I've asked twice but He is the kind of artist that has a lot of followers but never uses his medias... I don't get how is him still being popular on some festivals or parties...

He is really influential and well known in the world of UK dance music/grime/dubstep and has been producing and DJing for like 10 years. I was a fan of his before I listened to Charli lol

I just think he doesn't focus too much on social media which is too bad cuz I would love to find out more about this song. Also tho we don't even know if he produced it, another producer could've just sent it to him for him to DJ it

also the "interview": http://www.papermag.com/charli-xcx-pop-cult-2616598843.html?rebelltitem=41#rebelltitem41

pop hell would be a nice title for xcx3 tbh

"It's really soul-destroying, you spend all this time working in the studio and it gets taken away from you and put out to the world in a state that you don't really want it to be in," she says. "It's also damaging because maybe I was pitching those songs to other artists or I was maybe going to collaborate with another artist on one of those songs and now they don't want to do because it's online."

:ohno: 

also the "interview": http://www.papermag.com/charli-xcx-pop-cult-2616598843.html?rebelltitem=41#rebelltitem41

pop hell would be a nice title for xcx3 tbh

"It's really soul-destroying, you spend all this time working in the studio and it gets taken away from you and put out to the world in a state that you don't really want it to be in," she says. "It's also damaging because maybe I was pitching those songs to other artists or I was maybe going to collaborate with another artist on one of those songs and now they don't want to do because it's online."

:ohno: 

ugh..... i swear if anyone says the leaks are harmless ever again i'll fight you.

Tbh I’m kind of sick of the whole “we as a fanbase are to blame for the leaks” narrative that has been going on since the album draft leaked in 2017. Literally one person hacked her Google Drive and circulated the tracks between people who trade stolen music like they have any right to have it in the first place. Her fanbase didn’t leak her album, people who get off trading unreleased music did. Its sad that it happned but at the end of the day, her fans clicked a download link that they were given. The hackers could have held onto all those songs for over a year like they did with Taxi & Round n Round but they chose to leak her album draft instead and kept demos to themselves.