Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm confused, where did this talk of studio Mess and Jungle come from? Has everyone heard them now except me? Does someone actually have them?

And OMG Charli said the next album is going to sound like the color "red"!!!! Red is my favorite color so I'm super excited!!!! And when asked if she was going to be working with new producers she said she wasn't really sure because she likes to work with people she trusts, so hopefully we can expect more of her amazing collabs with Ariel!! I think her songs with him are the best.

Mess (Demo) was how I received the file, but I took it out.

They were not, I just put them in the album because I wasn't sure where else to put it.

EXCITED

Welcome to LanaBoards, please hook a sister up with those studio versions :crying:

EDIT: wait, so we don't have a clown icon lol? :umadney:

It's "flop" :flop:

And OMG Charli said the next album is going to sound like the color "red"!!!! Red is my favorite color so I'm super excited!!!! And when asked if she was going to be working with new producers she said she wasn't really sure because she likes to work with people she trusts, so hopefully we can expect more of her amazing collabs with Ariel!! I think her songs with him are the best.

taylor-swift-red.jpg

Can't wait   :cuteface:

Welcome to LanaBoards, please hook a sister up with those studio versions :crying:

It's "flop" :flop:

Thanksss sweetie  :makeup: @ that time I was on my phone so it was that or use the only emoticons I know  :flop:

"Give us Mess and Jungle"

"Stop sharing Heartbreak High we don't condone that"

I'm not one of the people saying either of those things per say, but it's pretty obvious what the difference is. Heartbreak High is a possibly very new song that COULD be planned for use in the future, whereas Mess has already been heard live and wasn't on the album, and Jungle has already been released as a remix. The tracks are pretty unusable for future projects at this point and even if she did use them, a leak wouldn't hurt because we already have heard them in some form.

"Give us Mess and Jungle"

"Stop sharing Heartbreak High we don't condone that"

"Think critically for a minute or stop talking"

As far as I'm concerned, leak or don't talk about it in public.

I'm confused, where did this talk of studio Mess and Jungle come from? Has everyone heard them now except me? Does someone actually have them?

omg i love how she like associates music with colors, i do that all the time.

true romance was blue, green, and pink/purple to me. i'm excited to hear her "red"s.