Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 12/5/2020 at 8:35 AM, StillTheLouvre said:

just listened to that daddy knows snippet 100 times tryna convince myself its real... i want to believe she recorded it so bad and it doesn't exactly sound like charli there but also it doesn't sound too much like eyelar either

Where?

I wonder if the original Grimes and Rina collabs are ever gonna be out there. I remember a month or so ago she mentioned wanting to collab with them (and insinuating she hadn’t before?) so I’m assuming the collabs she did with them are just fully scrapped. (ik she said the grimes one was scrapped cause they werent feeling it, idk abt the rina one tho)

I rlly hope Charli x Grimes will eventually happen. I feel like a Rina collab def will, kinda written in the stars tbh there’s no way they aren’t releasing a collab one day. 

qfrWuBl.png

I really want her to have some sort of cyber-grunge era (especially if she stays PC)... Aesthetically she'd be like gothic / grunge but also futuristic (maybe similar to the Pop 2 shoot?)

I guess my song mood board for the next project would be...

01. Cross You Out

02. Delicious

03. Grins

04. How Can I

05. I Don't Wanna Know

06. Lucky

07. Nuclear Seasons

08. Silver Cross

09. Stay Away

10. White Roses

i'd love for her next album to have these producers and songwriters on it but lets face it i am a dreamer i like to dream

producers: 

Ariel Rechtshaid
Andrew Watt
Baths (producer of Glow from Super Ultra)
BJ Burton
Dev Hynes/Blood Orange

Ian Kirkpatrick
Patrik Berger

Rostam (we need Need Ur Luv part 2)
Stint

songwriters:

Noonie Bao (literally just her, charli and the producers writing the songs is all she needs)

this morning I was driving my sister to school listening to claws and that little shit had the fucking audacity to say it sounded like a dixie damelio song... :defeated:

ive never contemplated beating her face in until that moment. 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 12/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, bored said:

I really want her to have some sort of cyber-grunge era (especially if she stays PC)... Aesthetically she'd be like gothic / grunge but also futuristic (maybe similar to the Pop 2 shoot?)

An album of the darker tracks on True Romance fleshed out with the nuance of Charli XCX in 2021 would be a life-changing event OMG