Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly I just want midnight to leak now so it's out of the way and there's nothing else to worry about or want to hear, then I hope all the new tracks she works on stay completely under wraps and then she can surprise is with a new album whenever she gets it finished.

Honestly I just want midnight to leak now so it's out of the way and there's nothing else to worry about or want to hear, then I hope all the new tracks she works on stay completely under wraps and then she can surprise is with a new album whenever she gets it finished.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lonely jaguar (full hq)

jungle

mess

pop princess

violins

fruit salad

cherry pie

etc. 

there are lots more that she isn't going to use that need to surface, lol 

14417469274.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lonely jaguar (full hq)

jungle

mess

pop princess

violins

fruit salad

cherry pie

etc.

there are lots more that she isn't going to use that need to surface, lol

We should talk about which one we would like to most hear from this list! We can include Midnight too. :)

For me, if I had to pick one I think it would be Cherry Pie :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

I just can't get over how perfect True Romance is. The pictures are just gorgeous + every single song on the album is heavenly. The right single choices, pretty good promotion + a fucking hit collab. Just an awesome and fantastic era.

Ok, this is funny. Could you at least tell me is it closer to the beginning of the thread or to the end?

Ok, this is funny. Could you at least tell me is it closer to the beginning of the thread or to the end?

Uh, tomorrow I'll screenshot my Charli library, if you want. I have all her released/leaked.

i wasn't trying to be rude, i legitimately have no idea where in this 170 page thread the list is

14417469274.gif

I

i wasn't trying to be rude, i legitimately have no idea where in this 170 page thread the list is

I know!!! It really is funny ))))))

Uh, tomorrow I'll screenshot my Charli library, if you want. I have all her released/leaked.

Thank you in advance

That's what I thought when I leaked Machines but that sped the circulation up of other songs.

I'm sure people have every song we want, they just don't put them all out at once for trading

BzhmW.png

@ @@bemargo

And she has music with all of these others but that's way too much to screenshot now.

And I'm not gonna upload anything for y'all, sorry.

thanks so much. this is very helpful :)