Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can't at everyone being obsessed with Lonely Jaguar... We basically have all of it, and it's just a LQ cover of a creepy nursery rhyme...

X cus u it's got an absolute A+ creepy melody and her voice is perfect in it, sounds v atmospheric and beautiful I can't

also I'm pretty sure it's not the full version

And Lonely Jaguar is FULL, PEOPLE, so I wouldn't waste my chance on that.

How do you know it's full? She didn't sing the entire song as we saw in the video of the children's play you posted so unless she said the one we have is full we should assume otherwise.

BESIDES who cares if it's full, I need it in HQ because it's literally one of her best songs okay.

14417469274.gif

I heard a bit of Lonely Jaguar somewhere. I'm not really a Charli fan yer, though I saw her live with Marina and her music is growing on me, but the bit of Lonely Jaguar I heard was wonderful would someone mind sending it too me if it's not too much trouble?

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

I heard a bit of Lonely Jaguar somewhere. I'm not really a Charli fan yer, though I saw her live with Marina and her music is growing on me, but the bit of Lonely Jaguar I heard was wonderful would someone mind sending it too me if it's not too much trouble?

Yeah, we have a snippet.

lABVyGE.png

Daily CharliBoards Topic

~ Favorite Charli musical moment ~

Mine's gotta be from "Heartbreaks and Earthquakes" at ~8:20 when the boy says "I'm sorry" in which Charli responds "He's sorry, Oh he's sorry! HE'S SORRY, HE'S SORRY?!?!?!". Like total explosion of outburst, love it! (Not to mention that So Far Away starts playing right afterwards. Truly the climax of the mixtape tbh)  :P

EQFO7rX.png

Daily CharliBoards Topic

Mine's gotta be from "Heartbreaks and Earthquakes" at ~8:20 when the boy says "I'm sorry" in which Charli responds "He's sorry, Oh he's sorry! HE'S SORRY, HE'S SORRY?!?!?!". Like total explosion of outburst, love it!

fyi, that's not Charli :P the interludes in the mixtapes are all sound bytes from movies. That part is a scene from The Craft. Fairuza Balk is the one screaming "Oh he's sorry!"

I can't think of my FAVORITE right now, but one of them is definitely the bridge of How Can I (and the bridge of Interior in a similar vein) I love the talk-rapped whispery creepy bridges <3

fyi, that's not Charli :P the interludes in the mixtapes are all sound bytes from movies. That part is a scene from The Craft. Fairuza Balk is the one screaming "Oh he's sorry!"

My life is a lie  :toofunny:

Thanks for clarifying that tho! It's still amazing  :whatever:

I even found the clip for that:

EQFO7rX.png

Daily CharliBoards Topic

Mine's gotta be from "Heartbreaks and Earthquakes" at ~8:20 when the boy says "I'm sorry" in which Charli responds "He's sorry, Oh he's sorry! HE'S SORRY, HE'S SORRY?!?!?!". Like total explosion of outburst, love it! (Not to mention that So Far Away starts playing right afterwards. Truly the climax of the mixtape tbh)  :P

I will try to choose three. More than anything, she's about musical moments, rather than say...lyrics.

1. After 2:50 in "A Princess Song" when the relatively cute song gets slightly more severe in the production and the repeated refrain until the end: "I'll stay in the field and I'll be waiting for you."

2. The robot voice toward the end of "Photography"--it's either saying "where'd you go?" or "ratchet girl" :toofunny:

3. The unintelligible bridge of "Black Roses" from 1:45-2:00, the way it wavers in and out, especially, "You're turning me OFF!"

Okay three more

4. The chorus of "Art Bitch" at 1:24, where she seems to get more feeling in her voice. "ahh-art bitch at heart."

5. Her backing vocals after 3:14 in "Faar-i-kaal" :bliss: :bodyisready:

6. The final chorus of "Dinosaur Sex!", with those goddamn backing vocals! :defeated:

I'll stop there and leave everyone else something to write about.

Charli XCX performing 'Interior' (I don't understand what she calls it) and 'Stay Away in September 2010 lmao

!!! What!!!

(PS someone should gif 1:34-1:39 it's cracking. me. up.)

I hear 'Pick Me Up'

Best musical moments:

1 - The last chorus of Valentine when she gets abit agro :defeated:

2 - In Illusions Of the 'You found love, I'm ready' (or w/e)

3 - AND WHEN THE CLOUDS PART OPEN WHEN THE LAST WORDS BEEN SPOKEN WHEN THE LAST HEARTS BEEN BROKEN WE'LL BE SITTING ON YOUR BEDROOM FLOOR STILL SMOKIN ahh

Favourite musical moments for me would be:

1. In Interior where she sings "I make you wish you were never born" I love the way she sings it

2. Interior, Take My Hand & Grins in general

3. The Lock You Up Remix thing at the end of Take My Hand

It's hard to choose.

new last.fm