Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, drewby said:

We just got an entire album, asking for random tracks can wait :whoopi:

not even one album, we literally got all the 2018/9 tracks plus 24 hour album and these fags are STILL thirsting for songs (and a brooke candy feature at that LMFAO)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

not even one album, we literally got all the 2018/9 tracks plus 24 hour album and these fags are STILL thirsting for songs (and a brooke candy feature at that LMFAO)

Is there a list someone of everything that’s ever leaked and the years they were from?

Or just one giant zip file? ?

11 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

Are there 2019 tracks?! Lord

1 minute ago, Sitar said:

Are there 2019 tracks?! Lord

o my mistake, i thought some of the 2018 tracks were from 2019, might be wrong tho

4 minutes ago, MightyJoeT said:

Is there a list someone of everything that’s ever leaked and the years they were from?

Or just one giant zip file? ?

this one is mostly accurate but there are a few mistakes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit?ts=5f605ad8#gid=0

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

16 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

not you downplaying this COLLAPSE and Brooke’s best verse in ages, let people enjoy things? :legend:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sweetener said:

not you downplaying this COLLAPSE and Brooke’s best verse in ages, let people enjoy things? :legend:

how about you enjoy the dozens of tracks we got and stop being ungrateful? lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Okay, so you made your point with the video, a great verse.

But you must not have heard Brooke in a while cause if you haven’t heard “eat my pussy at my funeral, eulogy into my booty hole,” you can’t tell me this is her best verse.