Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did you guys know apparently she did the IWITW cover for The Onion A.V. Club's Undercover video series and she made it seem like they had the real professionally recorded version which they haven't released yet :defeated: Is this old news?!

And here's the article: http://news.radio.com/2013/07/30/charli-xcx-on-covering-bsb-guiltless-pleasures-giving-i-love-it-to-icona-pop/

I hadn't heard it, not that it means much...I don't follow interviews too closely, b/c I trust that y'all will fill me in on anything important I miss.  :creep: 

Oh, and they had better release it.  :crossed: 

Happy birthday Charlez, if you're reading this thread I'd run quick IzsTmVa.gif

Buy me alcohol plz

DAILY TOPIC

What would you get Charli for ha birthday? :smokes3: $$$ is not a factor

For Charli's birthday I would buy her a really cool outfit. Don't get me wrong, I love Charli, but gurl needs to wear something else. I'm sick of camo tees and plaid kilts tbh. She's starting to look like a cartoon character wearing the same thing all the time lol :toofunny:

H0bDaqU.gif

I make a college covered in colorful rebuses/fun fonts, reminding her of all the unleaked songs I want. :magikarp:

Then I would make copies of it and paper mache it to a box, in which I would put beheaded aggressive barbies, like she used to make in art class. 

Perhaps a sexual dinosaur diorama would be appropriate too. :teehee: