Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe i shouldn’t come into this thread anymore if people are gonna keep bitching about her “sell out”

this is old news either enjoy the bops or don’t enjoy the bops but don’t start carrying on about how she just has to have a larger plan just because you’re dissatisfied

it’s ok to just not like it you know 

literally, the Charli think pieces are getting weird 

1 hour ago, ARCAxcx said:

anywayssss BABY in february? it’s like the perfect valentinesy season top hit song !!!! we can’t wait 

yes, good present after Valentines day 

15 hours ago, VegaXCX said:

I really think it’s the lack of the hyper vocoder on her voice lol. If she was autotuned to hell they’d be all over it. The synths and actual instrumentals are still the same production imo. The only thing I’m sad about is the length of the tracks, but with her wanting the streaming numbers, I get them being at that 2:30 minute mark. It leaves you wanting more, so you stream it again. 

Or we make extended edits :true: 

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this is me and sucker stans’ moment let us have it :poordat:

Hide contents

boom clap and break the rules can still die though

I really appreciate many songs in Sucker, but I also hate many of them too :cryney: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this is me and sucker stans’ moment let us have it :poordat:

Hide contents

boom clap and break the rules can still die though

EXCUSE ME BUT THEY CAN NOT!!!!!

Charli can hate BTR as long as she wants but I live for it and the mv so good... 

It's funny because I vividly remember she hating on Die Tonight and also the entire Sucker 

Spoiler

in exception of Need Ur Luv cause it's her favorite 

and IMO (and in hers now) Boom Clap slaps!!!

These two songs along with Fancy opened doors in her career. 

I actually like all of the songs on Sucker except Die Tonight and Red Balloon 

Also, I doubt she hates the album, she's spoken quite positively about it over the past few years. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

37 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I actually like all of the songs on Sucker except Die Tonight and Red Balloon 

Also, I doubt she hates the album, she's spoken quite positively about it over the past few years

Nowadays yes, but in the past...

i only got into charlis music in 2021, but quickly became obsessed and i dont think there's another artist that comes close to her level of artistry, atleast from my pov. i find it amazing how her music grew on me, there were songs i'd always skip in the beginning that are now some of my favourites. everytime i listen to her music i just feel such a special relationship with her songs and its always changing, they always speak to me on different levels i can't really put it into words. i just feel so elevated and i think i'll always find comfort in that, i just can't be thankful enough.

that being said (sorry that rant was kinda random but atleast here i can share my obsession) im so so so excited for crash and reading her tweets i just kinda wanna hug her, to me this whole era feels like something she's really excited about. i do understand that some ppl are disappointed by beg for you but in all honesty, the mainstream should include more stuff by charli, shes so criminally underrated outside of her fanbase its a shame. maybe its not like the most carefully crafted deep meta commentary on the landscape of pop music today, but i still think its super fun and i have a feeling the album is going to be as well. good ones is suuuuuch a bop and new shapes is so iconic alone through the christine caroline collab and the 80s vibes from it are so refreshing and fun.

i really really hope her european tour dates dont get cancelled (rinas already were:crai:) if i make it to the first row ill probs burst into tears of joy lol.

PC Music Charli > Mixtape/True Romance Charli >>>>>>>>>> Sucker and Crash Charli :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.