Fluorine

Charli XCX

26 minutes ago, Architecture1116 said:

I am so confused about back again is it from CRASH era or SUCKER?

Obviously I could be wrong but in my opinion, her voice hasn’t sounded like that in a very long time… combined with the fact that Rostam allegedly produced it, I’d say Sucker era ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

8 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I don't think it was ever posted here but apparently an original file for 'We Don't Need A Reason' leaked back in November

https://onlyfiles.io/f/e02444e667be4b779b5784b931121d76

I don't have Spek to verify but it previously leaked in trash quality + cut off ending so this seems real?

I think it's legit!

I know real 320 kbps fill up the chart way more, but at least this seems to be a good export. Maybe a 256 or something, that was eventually upscaled to 320. At least there's no heavy quality loss (as there are no big regions in complete black)

Plus, this surpasses the 20 kHz to a little higher. I'd say it's legit.

2022-02-06.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I think it's legit!

I know real 320 kbps fill up the chart way more, but at least this seems to be a good export. Maybe a 256 or something, that was eventually upscaled to 320. At least there's no heavy quality loss (as there are no big regions in complete black)

2022-02-06.png

Thanks!

Can’t believe I got one of the HQ files I’ve been begging for for months and I didn’t even know it lmaoooooo

If someone could come through with Cool Enough and Helium unedited that would be very cute! :wub:

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Obviously I could be wrong but in my opinion, her voice hasn’t sounded like that in a very long time… combined with the fact that Rostam allegedly produced it, I’d say Sucker era ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

yeah i think her voice in the verse is same as SUCKER era but i saw some source state it is from CRASH so i just bit confused abt it:w8ing:

3 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

why was purpose left off of charli? such a fucking great song and it fits right in too

she knew she would end careers if she released it so she left it off, generous queen

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

just dropping in to say that for some reason i decided to buy tickets to Charli's show in Manchester even tho im not a huge fan, idk something just compelled me to do it :thumb3: i feel like she's one of those artists you just HAVE to see live at least once, her shows look like so much fun!! so im looking forward to it and wanted to share :hooker:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i love the angelification of my fellow lanaboards lipsters :hooker:

6 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

why was purpose left off of charli? such a fucking great song and it fits right in too

ITS 305 AND IM PARKED OUTSIDE WONDERING HOW I SHOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE BEHIND :hair:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, HeadBitch said:

Does anyone have a link for this particular mash-up? This TikTok made me a believer that Ms. XCX truly has an international hit on her way to the charts with "Beg For You" :hdu:

https://www.tiktok.com/@brooklyn207/video/7059833750925954310?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

the origina creator of this sound said that his version is the same as this 

8 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

That album was so messy, it's undoubtedly her least cohesive body of work. 

Purpose is probably another song the label would've pushed for, but she insisted on having February 2017 & 2099 on the album. 

I do think she should've given Selena that song for Rare album.

8 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

I have this theory that she was deciding between White Mercedes or Purpose for the album. They sound so similar, but White Mercedes is definitely more commercial.