Fluorine

Charli XCX

im taking my friend who is a local to see her in london next month, she doesn't realise how blessed she is yet :ma:

please god let move me be on the setlist:read:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

omg at self titled tour in 2019 this guy wouldn’t move to let me and my friend back to our group he was like ‘not moving sorry’ it was so frustrating gkdkdkfjnf 

i remember there being poppers everywhere too :lmao:

At a concert 💀 do they not have security 

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

omg at self titled tour in 2019 this guy wouldn’t move to let me and my friend back to our group he was like ‘not moving sorry’ it was so frustrating gkdkdkfjnf 

i remember there being poppers everywhere too :lmao:

you should've literally stomped him 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

the security don’t care bout mothinnnnng.

also side not i think a girl was passed out near the rail and had to be lifted out from the crowd 💀 stay hydrated every1

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

yeah they take your water bottles cause god forbid you don't die of dehydration 

2 years of claws… a true classic :true: i remember exactly where i was when it dropped my twitter FLOODED with the gays having a meltdown truly a moment to witness 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

2 years of claws… a true classic :true: i remember exactly where i was when it dropped my twitter FLOODED with the gays having a meltdown truly a moment to witness 

the lyric reveal, the title decision, the different covers, the video, the green screen edits, the stems "leak", the fact that troye sivan was found dead in a ditch

cultural reset honestly

yes i like troye but it was still funny af dasdfhi

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i just wish i was able to actually see it

I had the same experience :(  The (taller) people in front of us kept backing up into us. I was like look, I don't have anywhere to go. I didn't want to back up into the people behind us.

I've been going to concerts for years, but I'm used to being in the front and getting crushed from behind. I literally have no experience being content to hang out in the middle and going with the flow, while the flow is trying to crowd me from the front! :smh:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png