Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, juiced froot said:

I don’t disagree with this.

however, my point was that hip hop doesn’t need saving. I think there are more hip hop innovators than there are in pop, and, personally, I think charli’s iconic pop rap tracks ie I got it, pink diamond, lipgloss, vroom vroom, click, etc are much more innovative than any of her ‘trapli’ songs. she’s clearly inspired by hiphop, but in 2022 almost everyone is.

also if you’re being sincere then

Hide contents

little simz, clipping, injury reserve, backxwash, danny brown, jpegmafia, vince staples, mike, earl sweatshirt, playboi carti

none of them are underground either

you could probably throw arca in there too :true:

I just think it’s inevitable, there’s even a very heavy hip hop influence on TR-with rapped bridges,an entire song where she raps throughout etc 

Imagine if Charli saved pop all over again and started a label of women. Charli and her producers, Tove and her money, Alma and MØ with their song writing, Kim with her WhoooAhhh. Unstoppable. 

Just now, Lukeb said:

Imagine if Charli saved pop all over again and started a label of women. Charli and her producers, Tove and her money, Alma and MØ with their song writing, Kim with her WhoooAhhh. Unstoppable. 

you had me until you mentioned kim

no thanks

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Lukeb said:

Tove and her money

:thumb3:

Alma & M0

:true:

Kim, Which one?…

IMG-3521.jpg

32 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

What would Alma and Mo bring?

I've been relistening to the Charli outtakes and :hdu: White Dress at least should have been fully written, it's so good. Also Toys, My Heart, 1000 Times, Rain over London, Better When You're Gone etc are all incredible... :cryney2::oprah: :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: