Fluorine

Charli XCX

I still don't get why "Cloud Aura" was included on the album, really. It makes me think it's just because it featured another artist. It'd make me satisfied if it was only included on Super Ultra, I couldn't care less about it and the flow on the album gets totally messed up when I hear "BABY, WHAT HURTS THE MOST..." :crossed:

I finally met Charli yesterday and a few of us won the thing on Twitter to see her soundcheck and I was center barrier for the show and soundcheck, and fucking hell best day ever! She came down to the barrier during Take My Hand and I just hugged her while she was singing into the crowd. She's so cute. :flutter:  

I went to her show in New York when she played with Kitten and Liz. I waited in the freezing cold for about 3 hours just so I could be first row, and I was so blown away! Kitten is totally different live. They're so energetic and I love Chloe Chaidez. I was lucky enough to meet her too as well as Liz who was super cool and nice. 

Charli was just so amazing. I loved her performance, she really put her all into it. She came into the crowd as well when she was singing Take My Hand and it was great. I would have loved to have been at every show this tour tbh.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4

I went to her show in New York when she played with Kitten and Liz. I waited in the freezing cold for about 3 hours just so I could be first row, and I was so blown away! Kitten is totally different live. They're so energetic and I love Chloe Chaidez. I was lucky enough to meet her too as well as Liz who was super cool and nice. 

Charli was just so amazing. I loved her performance, she really put her all into it. She came into the crowd as well when she was singing Take My Hand and it was great. I would have loved to have been at every show this tour tbh.

Yeah I'm not a fan of Kitten's studio songs but live was entirely different

BzhmW.png

I went to her show in New York when she played with Kitten and Liz. I waited in the freezing cold for about 3 hours just so I could be first row

Try waking up at 6am and then queuing in the cold from 9am til doors... Lmao it was fun though. 4th person in line, ayyy. Charli fans are seriously the best people.

If I remember correctly, it was for True Romance but ended up getting cut

Wow I completely forgot about it until now... It's so good :( what a shame.

I hope charli still has some of that dark 80s pop style on her new album. It seemed like that's what she was all about and now the new album sounds like it might be a total 180. I want new and different but not 180.

Does anyone know if the killing moon cover has ever been studio recorded? 

Yeah, it has!

It actually features guitar by the actual guitarist of Echo & the Bunnymen!

It was finished about a few months before the final mastering of True Romance.

I think Charli wanted to put it on Super Ultra, but it ended up not making it.

X----into me, into you----X

Yeah, it has!

It actually features guitar by the actual guitarist of Echo & the Bunnymen!

It was finished about a few months before the final mastering of True Romance.

I think Charli wanted to put it on Super Ultra, but it ended up not making it.

why wouldnt she put it on SU? Its one of the greatest

why wouldnt she put it on SU? Its one of the greatest

Probably because it's a studio-produced song featuring a talented artist, and clearly she didn't want Super Ultra to have one of those.  :teehee:

X----into me, into you----X