Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Wow PC Music is really over https://10.pcmusic.info

I wish I could say I’m surprised. But the effort and passion has been gone since at least 2020. AG has really shifted his focus off of the brand and it’s acts this past year… so  HYD & NAMASENDA were pretty much carrying the label- and after the whole merch fiasco these last few years and Nam’s departure, it was only a matter of time.

I will caution everyone to really think before buying anything else from their store. It’s a gamble fs. And with the backlog of merch they have still to send out… you may be waiting until PCM’s 20th anniversary for your items :eartha2:

i still think it sounds like a mario kart song (in the best way possible)

imagine listening and playing as princess peach in her hot pink car speeding on those amphetamine mushrooms and obliterating mario’s ass with the red shield, iconic   :oprah:

25 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Speed Drive is cute but its not what I expected from the title.

Also I'm getting irritated at the tracks on the Barbie album being under two minutes??? Like you guys cant even hit 2:01???

Songs shouldn’t be any shorter than 3:00 , streaming and TikTok has ruined pop music 🥰

j14CYJi.png